1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. letter
    letter
    Sep 6, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I do as well
    Sep 6, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    I’ll be honest with ya Tiger-bro, I still don’t have a damn clue what family really is. I know all the right words to say, but I wonder if they came from my head or from my heart? I don’t know, and I don’t know if I can know.

We were supposed to learn ‘family’ when we were young. All I knew was solitude.

Faaahhh....maaahhhh...leeeee

What is this thing?
    Sep 8, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    But, I know spirit. I know soul. I know dreams and many other things.

I know what you said was true, even if I don’t understand it in myself. If that makes any sense? n_n’

But you knew I was weird, before, so...tell me, what does it mean to have a brother? Are you sure you want a weird one like me?
    Sep 8, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m not sure I can answer that actually...as I’ve never had one.

But I sure as well wouldn’t want a normal one ;)
    Sep 8, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    There’s only one thing for us to do Tiger-bro, we’ve just gotta figure out this brotherhood thing together.
    Sep 8, 2019
  7. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    @letter Can I join and sing the song? I love that song and FMA even more.
    Sep 9, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Look Tiger! When we joined together, we became an owl-magnet.

If we add in an owl with a tiger and a letter, what will happen next...?
    Sep 9, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Owl and tiger are dynamic energy, letter means more or less grounded one and then comes the ice lady with all her emotional demons by the side in an ice thin calm, so beware and watch your steps haha :) we now need someone to be the fifth element lol :))
    Sep 11, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    It’s starting to be a party here now :D
    Sep 11, 2019