1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. theFight
    theFight
    God, help us all
    Sep 9, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    God is near to the afflicted, thus blessed are the poor in spirit...for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.

This poverty is a treasure rich beyond compare.
    Sep 9, 2019
  3. letter
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    But why you should turn your heart inside out? Just follow it. Brain would benefit from this turning thing, not heart :)
    Sep 11, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Good question @icelady! Sometimes I just write things under inspiration and don't understand what I've written until later...

In this case, I can look upon my recent interactions and see that the next day I had to do some inside-outside heart-stuff and it helped me powerfully.
    Sep 11, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    There are so many things I have hidden away in my heart that I've forgotten about, having to bring them to the surface in remembrance brought me a great measure of emotional healing.

Having to bring stuff up and show people forces me to bring it out. Inside-outside heart-stuff.
    Sep 11, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    Hehehe, yeah, turning the brain inside-out could be a fun exercise too!!!
    Sep 11, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This inside-outside heart stuff you referred to is what I call a heart detox or authentic living. Brain stuff is sometimes done via dreams when we get messages from our subconscious or when we are triggered and our inner demons come into play. If our brain would not be so fucked up by them we won't be chatting here after all haha :)
    Sep 11, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    I’ve found journaling can be a good brain inside-outside thingy. My thoughts seem so different when they are not inside my head.
    Sep 11, 2019