1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. letter
    letter
    v_v I am not satisfied by that answer @Abesnake
    Sep 10, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Are you a hunter? I am. If you are then you would know I am correct. Wolves howl to communicate their position, the location of game, and because mostly wolves roam over large territories and need to speak with each other. They howl in the dark and the moon doesn't matter. Kind of an odd discussion for this site. What are you looking for?
    Sep 10, 2019
  3. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    When wolves howl they create sound waves, with the help of these sound waves they communicate with aliens. They are all planning for to raid the area 51. @Abesnake Wolves want you to think they are communicating with each other but in reality they are communicating with aliens. I have been hunting these aliens for awhile ik the truth.
    Sep 10, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    @Abesnake, look at what I wrote at first.

Key word: “challenge” — Do you think the literal answer is a challenging one to find? Google can answer that.

Key word: “your” — The subject of this challenge is @Deadpool98. He and I have a context together of which you are not aware.

Key word: “satisfies” — In order to successfully complete the challenge, knowledge of what satisfies me may be important, no?
    Sep 10, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Hmm.. hmmm...

I like your answer @Deadpool98, it tickles my mind. But it does not reach my heart.

You could even say it makes me want to howl at the moon.
    Sep 10, 2019
  6. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    I can use a sword to reach your heart, if that's what you desire.
    Sep 10, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    I do not doubt your skill with sword, I’d welcome steel with open arms.

But I would not be alive to tell you your second challenge, no? That would be most unsatisfactory for me of all.

This challenge I love more than death & life. You could even say I’m shooting for the moon here.
    Sep 10, 2019
  8. Deadpool98
    Deadpool98
    Someone's got a moon fetish lol
    Sep 10, 2019