1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. letter
    letter
    Thx @CC-chan :3

40 days in feels like 40 seconds in this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEdJI8A76A

I'm only just beginning to see my dream. The waiting can feel like it takes so long but as my dream awakens, my heart unfolds...and it becomes so beautiful you hardly notice that the whole song is almost over.
    Sep 13, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're welcomee, @Senpai Letter!
    Very nice video, very beautiful! :+)
    Happy for you.
    Sep 13, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    And I’m happy that you’re happy n_n
    Sep 16, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sep 16, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Yeah! Not only are we enveloped in each other’s happiness, but we’re going places.

*slaps on a stamp*
    Sep 16, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol I just meant by an envelope but happiness is better!
    *sticks a perty stamp on you* be blessed
    Sep 16, 2019
    Deadpool98, White Sheep and letter like this.
  7. letter
    letter
    n_n

I know what you meant, but I just couldn’t stop myself from heteronyming it.

Yah, I got a stamp :D
    Sep 16, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ya sorry if that sounded rude, I dont doubt your intelligence(s)
    Thank you for heteronyming it..it was a good one!
    Sep 16, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    It wasn’t rude at all! Sorry if I sounded rude :o

I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t seeming too forward or presumptuous. An envelopment of happiness is a grand thing, after all.
    Sep 16, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hehe noh..sorry.
    Right I got kinda nervous because I knew enveloped meant maybe hugged so I didnt want it to seem I meant I was enveloping you lol..and then my reply wasn't great because I wanted to make sure I was understood and also it was an awkward reply in general

Yah. I'm a pessimist but you make it sound good : )
    Sep 16, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    Hey, @CC-chan, I love these awkward kind of things.

Which means what I should really say is...hey! Are you trying to say I’m unenvelopable? :p
    Sep 16, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yah, it's nice and sometimes funny with the right kinda people, which I feel you are one of those *phew*

You're totally envelopable! ;D
    Sep 16, 2019
  13. letter
    letter
    Isn’t it though!!

Well ofc I am, I’m a letter after all n_n

Which brings up the point in question! Why do I remain unenveloped? :(
    Sep 16, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Liike, by a pertty lady?
    Sep 16, 2019
  15. letter
    letter
    For the sake of argument, sure. But really, it is a conundrum to me. I wear my words on my page, so to speak. Maybe they don’t like my words?
    Sep 16, 2019
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hmm.. Since you say for the sake of argument..I cant tell if you meant a woman (who has a crush on you) ..but supposing it is..I'll continue and I'll say
    Sep 16, 2019
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I can't imagine anyone not liking your words..hehe, who doesn't love a person who wears their heart on their sleeve? I feel sort of awkward because I barely know you and this is hard to try to answer or give advice on.. perhaps we could go to inbox and talk more on it
    Sep 16, 2019
  18. letter
    letter
    There’s all kinds of things hidden in these envelopes, aren’t there? :o

C’moooon @CC-chan, if we do that it wouldn’t be as awkward D:

Ehehehe :D
    Sep 16, 2019
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol.. *gulp* This is hard.
    Hmm. Well, I just want to preface this with the facts that I dont know you well and rhat all women are different..through some of my presumed perceptions, I see you as sort of an intense person, which theres nothing wrong with that, but maybe when you meet someone tread lighter/slower..because
    Sep 16, 2019
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    because it can be sort of overwhelming..like you give out huge chunks of your life out to people here..so fast and easily..not only that but of your heart, and you show your entirety so soon..which I like that and I try and do that too but sometimes it doesnt work out in our favor, lol ..and I know this is the internet so people are more open and at a faster speed than actuality..but ya.
    Sep 16, 2019
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Some questions to ask yourself: Are you pretty put together, are you figuring things out, are you fixed in one place, willing to work harder to change some things you know wont be particularly attractive, are you a working man, are you making friendships with women and putting yourself out there..last but not least are you trying your best, dear @letter?
    Sep 16, 2019
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    To end this para I also wanna say you sound like a great guy though, funny, witty, philosophical, creative and intelligent in all the right areas and at the right times and also attractive.
    Sep 16, 2019
  23. letter
    letter
    Yah :D I like it like that

Cheers for your honesty. I am indeed as you describe me. The driving reasons for why are difficult to share, but hey, honesty for honesty.
    Sep 16, 2019
  24. letter
    letter
    No one can go through what I’ve been through and come out normal. I am so surprised I’m even alive to have this conversation with you. That’s not just this year, but decades of experience. I shouldn’t be alive right now, many times over, and that is something my heart cannot forget.
    Sep 16, 2019
  25. letter
    letter
    So that’s why I am so open.

I don’t know how long I have left. My life is sooooo weird. It’s not like I’m sick or anything, but once you’ve seen death X-number-of-times and have lived through it...you start to really wonder.

Living another year isn’t something I take for granted. Maybe I’ll have decades. Maybe I’ll live to be an old man.
    Sep 16, 2019
  26. letter
    letter
    I’ve got some valuable stuff inside of me. It’s why my life is the way it is. I carry something precious inside me, and it seems like the world just wants to snuff it out and me with it.

So because I don’t know when it’s over, I want to make sure I do everything I can with what I’ve got. I don’t want to stand before God and have to tell Him I squandered what He gave me.
    Sep 16, 2019
  27. letter
    letter
    And how does anything else fit into such a picture?

Anyone who has ever got close to me has ran away. Straight up. When they began to experience my life, it was too much for them.
    Sep 16, 2019
  28. letter
    letter
    I’ve got some things I could work on for sure. But I really wonder sometimes if I am meant to be alone. I’ve made my peace with that, but just when it seems settled in my heart...everyone starts asking me “So, do you ever think about having a girlfriend?”
    Sep 16, 2019
  29. letter
    letter
    Bahahaha, how awkward is this now? :D
    Sep 16, 2019
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, I'm glad you're here and having this conversation with me. I hope you have plenty of time left here on earth, Letter. I don't know what you've been through but you shine away the darkness and that's why you're still here and going to stay here till you're an old man.
    lol.
    Sep 16, 2019
  31. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hope you get enveloped sometime soon! There are many women out there that would want to put you in an envelope and put a They're waiting for a Letter in their lives..to spray perfume on and put a wax stamp and to keep forever like a treasure.
    Sep 16, 2019
  32. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Pretty awkward since I posted at the same time you did lol
    Sep 16, 2019
  33. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hmm. You've got a build a strong F.F.F: Firm Friendship Foundation...you gotta start with friendship..be you and as time goes on, share about some of the issues in your life be open , but also try and present yourself without so much of the bad..but just your character and everything about..like present who you are from the heart..
    Sep 17, 2019
  34. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    then maybe once it's established that yall have feelings for each other gently and carefully lead the convo into what she might experience if she was yours..and sort of let her decide if she wants to stay and try or go..
    Sep 17, 2019
  35. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    and if she wants to stay and try ..think how to make it different than the last time a woman was in your life or a friend that left because of the fact your life is overwhelming for them..
    Sep 17, 2019
  36. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    make a plan together..conquer it together..the right ones stay through everything..they stay for you..and figure it out, maybe its best to distance yourself from whats complicating your life so much..like, move away literally sometime..make a goal and work with your partner and fix things as best as possible..
    Sep 17, 2019
  37. letter
    letter
    Yay! \(‘0’)/ Awkward!

You say I shine away the darkness...you are trying to make me cry, aren’t you? No, you’re not. I don’t think you realize what you’re saying, or more so...how I would take this.

But you’re saying something true? You’re not just saying that to say that, are you? Fascinating.
    Sep 17, 2019
  38. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes,I feel like you are..since you've overcome so much and you still spread so much happiness, laughhter, love, goodness, advice, care, advice around here, it's telling to how you are in actuality I think..
    and so see, you shine..the darkness won't be able to get you especially since I've seen you have God by your side.
    Sep 17, 2019
  39. letter
    letter
    Yah. My sense was right. You were speaking truly.

One thing God has told me, a few times now, is “relax”

That’s one thing I gotta work on. How to have peace when all around me is darkness...’cuz that’s what I’ve been through. Endless darkness. But I didn’t let it take my light, did I?

Yeah, it wasn’t you trying to make me cry. Was God. He gets me every time.
    Sep 17, 2019
  40. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heh. I was.

Since you already trust Him (the already is put in a positive sense lol), I hope you're able to relax..

No, @Senpai Letter You didn't let anything or anyone take your light away.
    You're pretty amazing.
    Sep 17, 2019
  41. letter
    letter
    Ofc, you’ve said so many good things here. Lots of it I could take to heart if the chance arises.

But hey, you’re amazing too.

There’s been this pain, buried deep within my heart. I barely made it here, the wounds are real. The only way, at times, was to let go of my light and leave it in God’s hands. If I tried to hold on, I would have lost it. But because I let go, He kept me safe.
    Sep 17, 2019
  42. letter
    letter
    Still, it was traumatic. Just...I’ve seen things humans shouldn’t see.

And you just touched that.

And it feels a little better.

Another step closer to this “relax” thing, in part because of you. You are amazing.
    Sep 17, 2019
  43. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks, I tried heh, I hope it can help atleast a little.
    Thank you for thinking so.

Hm..: ( I'm sorry you're hurting I wish I could do something for you.
    That makes sense...
    Sep 17, 2019
  44. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We again typed @ the same time lol.

Thank you again, Letter. I'm glad to have made you feel a little better, that was my aim..I just hope its true..but I know you're an honest man.
    I also know there are plenty more people with much more advice for you, I hope they can help you.
    Sep 17, 2019
  45. letter
    letter
    Sorry, I was late in the 2nd part. This stuff is so hard to type. Trying not to overshare. Too many details to relate anyways.

Right. Relax, letter, relax...
    Sep 17, 2019
  46. letter
    letter
    And again!

I speak truly. Hmm. Did you pray just now? I felt something shift...
    Sep 17, 2019
  47. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can overshare with me if you want to...I know what I said up there ..but I don't want to not be a friend to you..

Hehe..ya typing these out is hard and cutting them into pieces to fit the word limit lol.

Noh, but I prayed for you recently..
    Sep 17, 2019
  48. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Kinda sleepy right now though
    Sep 17, 2019
  49. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good night, Letterrr ZzZ
    Sep 17, 2019
  50. letter
    letter
    Have some good dreams :)
    Sep 17, 2019