Comments on Profile Post by HiddenWarrior

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    He’s one of a kind.
    Sep 13, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Thx Saiyan, let’s all win ᕦ(^_^)ᕤ

I’m telling ya, letting loose here does help a ton some days. I gotta thank people like Tiger here, and others, for giving me the space to do that kind of stuff.

On my own, I end up being so serious. But these people make it much easier to be lighthearted.
    Sep 13, 2019
  3. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Your replies seem to be very wise :) looking forward to winning with you my friend. You and Tiger, 2 different one of a kind people unique and cool in your own ways. I mean that too.
    Sep 13, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You guys are way cooler than me. I’m old and out of the loop...
    Sep 13, 2019
  5. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Nah tiger, most of your posts are actually really thought provoking like to look within and try harder. Even the unspecific ones not on pmo are really applicable. Learn a lot from you and I find that cool lol.
    Sep 13, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well I’m glad at least you think I’m cool.

That’s good enough for me ;)
    Sep 13, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    We’ve reached it, Tiger. We’ve found the cool-zone beyond geekiness.

How did we get here?
    Sep 13, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lol.

We got lost...
    Sep 13, 2019
  9. HiddenWarrior
    HiddenWarrior
    Maybe it's a benefit from nofap ;)
    Sep 13, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    Yeah, Tiger. That makes sense. It’s the coolness-vs-effort inverse relationship. The more you try, the less cool you are. We gave up, got lost and paradoxically found our way.

Aye, Saiyan. I believe there is some truth in that. Coming here is humbling process, and you come to know your deep uncoolness...which synergizes with the inverse cool-effort factor.
    Sep 13, 2019