1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by OheyApple

1. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    I know the feeling all too well :) It's alright Ohey, These kind of thoughts form in our minds but if it's love you are talking about then to hell with our Minds, follow your heart
    It will guide you :)
    Apr 5, 2016
  2. OheyApple
    OheyApple
    But why is the feeling so strong as if you have no control over it, you just can't help it why is that?
    Apr 5, 2016
  3. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    I think it's because we are afraid of rejection Ohey so what our minds tend to do is come up with reasons why we mustn't commit to this particular person, why we mustn't open up to them or whatever the case may be.
    Apr 5, 2016
  4. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    Love is weird like that, The only way to truly connect with and love someone is to open up your soul, spirits, hopes, thoughts and fears and in doing so we become very vulnerable to rejection and failure. But when The other person catches you its the most amazing feeling in the world! Trust me on this :)
    Apr 5, 2016
  5. OheyApple
    OheyApple
    You make it sound so easy Ray, but you are so right my mind it making up reasons and it's bugging me. I will give it a bit more time and be patient, thank you for your perspective :)
    Apr 6, 2016
  6. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    A Pleasure my friend . I wish you all the best in handling your situation :)
    Apr 6, 2016