1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I don’t initiate a conversation to him anymore. Though i wanted to be friend, but if that’s the thing he doesn’t want to and feel irritated, so i never talk to him again.
    Sep 27, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I just focus on my stuff and do my best, no matter what happens, no matter what the others think. No matter what.
    Sep 27, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Have a noice today pals :D
    Sep 27, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are properly amazing. Never doubt your strength or your heart. You have both in abundance. It's a priviledge to be able to call you a friend and the those who don't realise that? It's their loss- seriously. Although it hurts- never blame yourself for his choices.
    Sep 29, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    If he doesn't want to talk that speaks volumes about him. Let him leave and then pull those who walk with you through the hard times as well as bask in the good times. Those people are gold. You deserve gold. These situations are what build us however difficult they are but the silver linining is once we emerge from them, which you will- the sunshine will never have seemed so bright.
    Sep 29, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are incredible Hal. I wish you every last happiness. Sending you lots of love my dear sweet angel
    Sep 29, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @bashka Thank you for such incredible encouragement <3333 I immensely appreciate it in the bottom of my heart. Your kindness is the most precious thing ever. Human heart is a thing that i never comprehend. How complicated it is. You're an angle, and no one can hurt you bashka, i'm sure *hug tight*
    Sep 29, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Right I had to let go of a friend who treated me like that too lol
    These words inspire meee in general though!! <3 you're awesome
    Sep 29, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy Yeah, that hurts, but time will heal.. *sigh* there's no other way. My heart rate goes fast and i can't focus on what he says, even i don't want to like him anymore, my heart was healed by time, but somehow i still feel that irritating feeling.
    Sep 29, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I don't want to talk to the one used to like me, so i understand him. It's fine. I have to wait until my mind is truly healed. And focus on my stuff is the only way.
    Sep 29, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh you guys had something romantic goin on and find it hard to be friends?
    Sep 29, 2019
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy nah, it was, i confess to him like 9 months ago and now we still can't see each other face :)) like i sit right behind him in class but no talk is no talk, easy to understand, i know his mentality.
    Sep 29, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aww. I'm sorry things are going down badly..hopefully you guys will talk again as time passes.
    Sep 29, 2019
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 30, 2019
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Coffee Candy hope you and your friend talk again @@ it ain’t easy is it @@
    Sep 30, 2019
  16. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are angle I just wanted to remind you of your magic my dear sweet angle <3 Don't let someones inability to see your worth make you not see how important and valuable you are to me and so many others who love you for you are. A kind+ beautiful+ wonderful friend
    Sep 30, 2019
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @bashka Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, people have their past and future, not any past is a good past at all. But whatever it is, we have to move forward. Have a good day and week my friend, work efficiently !!
    Sep 30, 2019