1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Sleepingbadger
    Sleepingbadger
    Thank you for your kind words! I'm doing well and made a bunch of friends already. Also, now that I'm not so stressed anymore, there isn't any urges, so PMO wise it's smooth sailing. I'm still getting used to uni and especially after the summer break uni feels like a lot of work.
    Oct 3, 2019
    Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. Sleepingbadger
    Sleepingbadger
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fine but it's a shame I failed to achieve a year without PMO just because I couldn't control my stress better. Now that I think of it, I pretty much only get urges when I'm extremely stressed and need a way out.
    Oct 3, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're welcome, and that sounds rly good. Much luck to you and your friendships. I'm happy your doing well with going PMO free.
    Oct 3, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dont say its a shame..hehe.I see nothing shameful of not achieving a year your progress is immense, your far from your old you, you're doing well..maybe sometime you'll achieve it but its just all about progress and being able to make enough to live a healthy life and love/sex life (if you so choose to have one.)
    Oct 3, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Btw sorry I unfollowed u and refollowed and keep doing that I always think youre inactive or arent returning *follows u for good now*
    Oct 3, 2019
  6. Sleepingbadger
    Sleepingbadger
    Haha, no problem :3 I've been so busy with studying and getting used to living on my own that I've forgot to log on, hence I'm being pretty inactive. I'm still aiming to visit here from time to time :)
    Oct 3, 2019