1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by OheyApple

1. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    I know exactly what you mean! Today's society is more interested in the virtual world than the physical one :'( .

But excusing that, Why don't you Ohey try and create motives. Find something you can do In your free time that you love and enjoy doing :D
    Apr 8, 2016
  2. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    And try get a few people involved in the motive e.g. If you are fond of playing the guitar, become better at it and when you are at a certain level try organise a sort of local Jam session event with friends at a local cafe or something :) And in doing that I'm sure you will meet like minded people ...
    Apr 8, 2016
  3. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    Who have the same or similar passion you do and then all of you can get together and try to raise money for a charity :D . I know it's not that simple but then make it simple :D
    Apr 8, 2016
  4. OheyApple
    OheyApple
    @Ray of Hope I hate the fact its like that everything is so virtual it has its perks but definitely needs a limit I feel we can live so much more than just constantly revolving virtual needs to everything.
    I would like to learn a new instrument from scratch I'm going to look into where I can learn piano or even guitar or something :)
    Apr 8, 2016
  5. WoundedSoul
    WoundedSoul
    Good To hear Ohey! I wish you the best :)
    Apr 10, 2016