1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    *sees that letter has several message boards from me that need to be caught up on* Can I dust these for your words to settle into? There's so much we need to catch up on, my friend.
    Oct 8, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Yeah! I’m looking forward to that. First though, a bath. A little heat therapy will help me stretch...then I can rest much more effectively :D
    Oct 8, 2019
  3. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Alright. I have dusted them off and they have fresh flowers and food for the letters to be sheltered in comfort. A bath is always a great start to anything. :D
    Oct 8, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    I totally fell asleep for over an hour :o
    Oct 8, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    It's fine. I'm sure you needed the sleep and that it brought you much refreshment. I also finished my long-awaited replies to you- there's even a bonus one. :3
    Oct 8, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    oooh, bonus

Yeah. I really needed it. I feel so much better now.
    Oct 8, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yeah, it has something important that I ask of you. I did it because I felt a feeling in my gut tell me that it was time to do so.

I'm glad. Now that you feel better, you can catch up with us here! c:
    Oct 8, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Gut feelings are often accurate.

I just need to make sure God's blessing is on this, because what you ask is not an easy thing. Well, if God blesses it, it will be easy and joyous :)
    Oct 8, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, they are.

I know it is not an easy thing, but it something that I want to do. I will also pray and see if God's blessing is on this. I hope that it is because I want it to be easy and joyous as well. :)
    Oct 8, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    Aye! I have a good feeling about this :)
    Oct 19, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    You do? That's wonderful! I wonder when we can begin.
    Oct 19, 2019