1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Crush on him before) talked to me again. A friend (who doesn’t get along w me before) talked to me too.
    Oct 9, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I intended to break the ice between me and the old friend, now he did it first. I’m amazed, really.
    Oct 9, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I always want to get along with fellows, though I don’t need approval, but all i want is peace, I don’t want to hide, fight, fluctuate, ignore and to be ignored, confront, to be afraid.
    Oct 9, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I take like two years for people to really understand what i want to do, though, i made mistakes in the past
    Oct 9, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I don’t want to sleep on this victory, I don’t want to be so freakin happy. I experienced all of those emotions like forever and till today i really feel that i take back my confidence again.
    Oct 9, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    After all about me in the past and me now, for just a couple of months, i feel like i live again.
    Oct 9, 2019
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I’m proud. But this is just the beginning. I still get a lot to do. I want to venture. I want to break any innuendos that pp imposed on me.
    Oct 9, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    After all this time always put efforts, focus only on what i’m doing, i gradually get understand.
    Oct 9, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    All i aim to is peace, calm, serene, that’s all.
    Oct 9, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Now i’m kinda happy.. yes i can say.. high emotion isn’t that good @@. Yep, but okay, Hal, keep going.
    Oct 9, 2019
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Great week my pals *hug y’all* :D
    Oct 9, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nice going on your grades, Halph. And
    I'm also glad you guys talked to eachother ..!

I hope you have a great rest of the week as well :+)
    Oct 9, 2019
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Oct 9, 2019
  14. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I hope that you continue smiling for the rest of your life :) The people in your life must be lucky to have you !
    Oct 9, 2019
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @bashka Thank you so much <3 I still have a lot to do @@ any emotion go drastically so i must be careful and focus @@
    Oct 9, 2019
  16. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I have never felt so happy and proud in my life.
    Oct 10, 2019
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @One Eyed Owl yesterday is yesterday, today is today. It fluctuates. That’s how life is. Just live every day.
    Oct 10, 2019