1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    it also couldn't have happened without love- there are surely people in your life who have enormous amounts of love and care for you, and their support can be a tremendous help. As your beautiful journey continues, and as you make greater strides and and accomplishments, that support system of love and care.will always be behind you.
    Oct 12, 2019
  2. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Every single step of the way. Though sometimes the path may be dim, there is always a strong shining light at the end, just waiting for you to arrive.

"Where there is love there is life"- Gandhi.

Sending you love + light dearest Letter
    Oct 12, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    All my willpower amounted to nothing if I was just going to be alone. As I learned how much I didn't care about myself, I came to learn how much care from others I needed.

My friends here have helped me remember that I'm not worthless, and the future is worth using my willpower to make brighter :)

Thanks @bashka, for being a part of that.
    Oct 13, 2019
  4. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Dearest Letter I just wanted to remind you, that you're an inspiration, you're brave, and smart and you're a force to be reckoned with!Keep your shining light, your passion, confidence and drive- you rock Love
    Oct 14, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Thank you bashka for your constant reminders of everything good I still hold inside me.

I couldn't be this way you describe me without love, a gift you have and give in abundance. The more of it you give, the more beautiful the world becomes to you, doesn't it?

May you reap a plentiful harvest of all you've sown. Never tire in doing good, my friend, and you will see this :)
    Oct 14, 2019
  6. Blessedboy❤️
  7. letter
    letter
    <3 <3
    Oct 19, 2019