1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. You_ll_succed_for_sure
    Oct 28, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Also wavers, too, which i’m easily lose control and angry. Confront to the fact that i’m always be left out or not being favored, or being seen as “immature, rich, ugly, overweight, dull, lack of experience”.
    Oct 28, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So those emotions only make me feel worse and angry, though i try to press the attitude down and be emotionless, like nothing can stop me.
    Oct 28, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like if my life continues like before, like everyday PMO, i was suicidal, non-accepted. Like that is the hardest life I’ve ever lived. Now it’s gone, but the consequences still stay. It’s a thing I don’t wanna think about...
    Oct 28, 2019
  5. You_ll_succed_for_sure
    You_ll_succed_for_sure
    Yea, I see. the life on noPMO is better, so keep doing. keep doing. And take a photo of yourself some time, to see the results.
    Oct 28, 2019
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Due to my own society, yeah, it’s better not to let too much emotion sink in. I’m going to be an engineer, anyway, haha @@
    Oct 28, 2019
  7. amaranth
    amaranth
    How one relates to themselves is most important and you can change the dynamic and be with yourself, feeling well, even though external factors might not agree (and who cares about them). There's always space for improvement.
    Oct 28, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It’s better to me in this lifestyle than the older. My life is much better when I joined here. I mean sometimes i can’t change people’ attitude and behavior, and prejudice. All i can do is just keep moving, no matter what.
    Oct 28, 2019
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    In this practical world where people always care those who beautiful, pretty, smart, high degree, so i’m the left out. Those pp who being cared never know how hard life is to the people like me, they always live in happiness, that being cared of, always have people surround them to make them happy.
    Oct 28, 2019
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It’s hard to tell i’m not jealous. But since they’re also my friend, and i have to be kind to them, it doesn’t i’m kind to anyone, especially those degraded and look down on me, treat me like nothing, like i’m invisible.
    Oct 28, 2019
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    That’s how this world operates. I’m just doing my job, and be polite to people and that’s all, no one can hurt me.
    Oct 28, 2019
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Being a good person in this cruel world needs us not only to be kind enough, but also “just don’t give a fu*k”
    Oct 28, 2019
  13. boichywow
    boichywow
    Be true to yourself, lovely. <3 Don't let the world shape you, be yourself! Because really, you are enough. And when you are you, you are happy. And what else works, really?
    Oct 30, 2019
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @prettyboichad nooooo my pretty boiii u make me criiii :) i know, i know it my pal :) hope you’re doing the best you can :D
    Oct 30, 2019