1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Di.Do.555

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Are you referring to the fact that orgasms are far more pleasurable when experienced with long intervals of time (i.e. longer streaks) or indicating that remorse linked to PMO is an indicator of a person's state of recovery?
    Nov 7, 2019
    amaranth and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Di.Do.555
    Di.Do.555
    No.i am talking about self love. Instead of self loathing someone should say " it is ok ,i am getting stronger anyway"
    Nov 7, 2019
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I am of the opinion that adversion is the first step to breaking any addiction. It is a part of psychological training and forms the foundation of behavioural psychology as applied to weakening learned behavior. It forms the basis of animal experimentation and even rehabilitation.
    Nov 7, 2019
    Deleted Account and Di.Do.555 like this.
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Self-loathing, is perhaps quite extreme a term to use in such a case, but regret and sorrow are critical components in preventing destructive cyclic behaviours. They lead people to activities with more rewarding consequences; religion being an excellent example.
    Nov 7, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.