1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. ImpureHuman
    ImpureHuman
    Very true..
    Nov 10, 2019
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    yeah, that's what i'm doing. though I'm an introvert, not socialize much, but want to value people.
    Nov 14, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    How has that been going for you Hal?

I used to be, and maybe still am, very introverted myself :)
    Nov 14, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Since NF, I don't wanna let anyone feel left behind, devalued. That's feeling i've experienced for my whole life. I was treated like that from fellows before, ignored me, devalued me, i feel that pain enough. But i still treat them well, though they don't deserve it but i still because my heart told me it's right. Now they treat me well.
    Nov 15, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Being a not-prettyish gal among guys, i always have to struggle the fact that i'm not smart or pretty, and get treated like that. That's why i came to NF, there were times i don't wanna exist. Now i'm like a different person i was like 4 months ago. No one knows my changes. :)
    Nov 15, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Hey, thanks for telling me a bit about your journey. It's so awesome to hear what people have been through.

Yeah, it is not easy to come out of our own little worlds when we've experienced various kinds of rejection from the world itself. You found something here that you were missing before, and you can carry that with you.
    Nov 15, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    That's a good story. Awesome stuff Hal :)
    Nov 15, 2019
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Thank you. I’d say i’m more open and confident, not inferiority anymore like i was before NF. But I don’t wanna be an extrovert while i lose my nature, an introvert, who can empathize, who can feel every smallest details.
    Nov 16, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    +1 from my side
    Nov 25, 2019