1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    amazing jazzzzzzzz !! They're lovely, Billie and Lester. They're performing the best ever !! I appreciate it much :D Thank you :D. How're you going ?
    Nov 14, 2019
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Yeah I love that duet, it one of the best. Although I might be a little biased because Billie is one of my favorite jazz singers. I have been taken care of life stuff, how are you and hows school?
    Nov 14, 2019
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Yeah. I’m an English listener, not a native but really like the sense of jazz. I mostly listen to instrumental jazz. I chase deadlines, so these days really occupied @@ but i always do it late to understand not to keep up the due. I applied to a part-time job, sell popcorn at movie theater, wait for interview, though already being busy of deadlines.
    Nov 14, 2019
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know to my fellows it’s no big deal when they go out there for work and study at the same time. If it’s me before NF, i never could go out like this. Never think like this. Never feel like this. Idk man, it’s a bittersweet thing.
    Nov 14, 2019
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Hope you make up your life good. Those days really busy, I cannot care for others, read their journals on NF. I don’t have time to listen, to make more friends @@ but reality is there, I cannot procrastinate anymore @@.
    Nov 14, 2019