1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Excommunicado

1. Excommunicado
    Excommunicado
    I promise to do more work on my recovery and revise my strategies and do better next time. I feel very disappointed in myself right now and sorry again :(
    Mar 4, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Failure can be helpful. Learn from it and get back on track!
    Mar 4, 2020
  3. Excommunicado
    Excommunicado
    Thanks man I will
    Mar 4, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Failure is delay not defeat. You will rise stronger mr. wick :)
    Mar 4, 2020
  5. Excommunicado
    Excommunicado
    Thank you so much fg4795. Your words mean a lot to me right now when I’m down. I will work on myself. Starting from today I’ll make changes to my lifestyle.
    Mar 4, 2020
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    I know that life can be really hard + gloomy sometimes, so i just wanted to tell you that you are a beautiful person deep down into your sweet soul + you can take anything this life throws at you when life gets dark. It just means you have to make your own light. Keep your chin up sweetheart! You got this
    Mar 4, 2020
  7. Excommunicado
    Excommunicado
    Thank you so much blessedboy❤️ For your heartwarming words. I appreciate that I will do my best this time.
    Mar 4, 2020
  8. josbo21
    josbo21
    Mar 6, 2020
  9. Nines
    Nines
    What are you apologizing for?
    You are a man of focus, commitment and sheer will. Get back up and make those urges regret crossing the baba yaga.
    Mar 7, 2020
  10. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Sorry to hear that man. But don't apologize to us. You are doing this for you and not for us. I understand why you apologize though. I would feel the same. But you are still strong, and you can do it. Just don't give up and do this for you and you will be fine :-).
    Mar 12, 2020