Comments on Profile Post by Rapparee

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Not just fight the addiction but build the life.
    Jul 6, 2016
  2. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    bro, you are spot on ! I've tried to tell him this before, but he doesn't listen. It's all about your own actions and decisions. No one will fight this addiction for you, you have to have the balls to do it, but it's not going to happen, when you deplete them everyday. :C
    Jul 6, 2016
  3. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Well, few days ago he was at 7 days, at least he beat his old record of 6 days, which is something, and then, when i saw this, i was glad that he finally managed to do it, and told him to try to make it to 8 days at all cost, and then the next day he relapsed... :X :X :X
    Jul 6, 2016
  4. The human failure
    The human failure
    I'm pretty sure God's just trying to fuck with me at this point.
    Jul 6, 2016
  5. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Don't make wrong conclusions about God based on your situation, it's you who got yourself like this, it's not God.
    Jul 7, 2016
  6. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    And i told you what to do some time ago, if you did it, it would have worked for you.
    Jul 7, 2016
  7. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    I know you guys are trying to help, but I don't think you understand what this kid is going through. I don't think I do, either. But everyone really just wants the best for themselves.
    Jul 8, 2016
  8. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    An attitude isn't something you always have control over. No. It's not. I know what you're thinking. It's conventional wisdom that you always have control over your attitude, but it's not true. There's plenty of other things that people take for granted in this world that completely screw up a person's ability to have a good attitude. For instance, toxicity.
    Jul 8, 2016
  9. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Toxicity from mainstream meds and vaccines. Mercury, aluminum, crap in inorganic foods, plasticizers, etc.
    Jul 8, 2016
  10. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    What you can do is get different lifestyle habits, eat healthier, and detox. I noticed he was getting better, then he got a vaccine, and said on here that everything was fuzzy. Lord of Cinders Gwyn, you NEED to watch that video. I'm not fucking around here. I'm tired of watching people like you ruin their lives on mainstream pharmaceuticals.
    Jul 8, 2016
  11. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    I may be wrong, but it can't hurt to give that video a look. Please do it.
    Jul 8, 2016
  12. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Please, I'm begging you
    Jul 8, 2016
  13. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Jul 8, 2016
  14. Rapparee
    Rapparee
    Really Lord of Cinders Gwyn if what hisoka4 says is true then you need to take her advice. I understand what your trying to say hisoka4 its too easy to judge quickly, but I still think there is something that can be done about how much let a negative mood affect us. I've been in many fucked up ways with drugs and alcohol, depression and anxiety, panic attacks, so I should know better.
    Jul 9, 2016
  15. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Okay yes Rapparee (and Never_Return_There) I agree it is true that there is a lot that cultivating a healthy attitude can do to help. I just get mad whenever people assume that it's all the attitude that is to blame. I've been there where I'm honestly trying as hard as I can to be positive, healthy, strong and productive, and I open up to people about my issues
    Jul 9, 2016
  16. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    and they just assume I'm just not "trying enough" to have a positive attitude, or that I don't really "want" to succeed. I don't know if Lord of Cinders Gwyn feels the same way I do, but it would always crush me and make it even harder to maintain my confidence.
    Jul 9, 2016
  17. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    There's a lot attitude can do to help you, and there's a lot getting healthier physically can do to help your attitude. It's all intertwined.
    Jul 9, 2016
  18. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    There's a lot that having an accurate knowledge of how to really be healthy can do to you, too. The feelings of anxiety and depression that Lord of Cinders Gwyn are going through are the body's way of telling you that something is wrong. But you don't rationally know what's wrong, so you just feel crappy all the time and don't know what to do.
    Jul 9, 2016
  19. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Eating healthy, no processed foods, eliminating the toxins, growth hormones, and GMOs in non-organic foods is a really good place to start. It might not fix everything, but it will almost definitely help. Sometimes it takes a couple months to start to feel the changes as your body is still clearing out the junk from your old diet.
    Jul 9, 2016
  20. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Maybe Lord of Cinders Gwyn isn't going through what I've been dealing with. I'm sorry if I missed the mark. I just wanted him to feel supported if he keeps feeling misunderstood by people on here (who all have good intentions) and to have some solutions that perhaps he hasn't known about until now.
    Jul 9, 2016
  21. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    First, let me tell you that i don't agree with you, and i wish we had more than 420 characters allowed on comments so we could have a better discussion. If you want, we can make a mutual conversation so we could talk about it more broadly.
    Jul 9, 2016
  22. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Now i don't think the problem is where you mentioned. I think it comes from the fact that this guy is a CHRONIC FAP ADDICT for 6 or 7 years, and almost everyday of his life he has relapsed, and even more than once a day sometimes maybe. For so much time, this can cause you very serious problems. Plus he is not the only one with these symptoms and complaints. Other chronic fappers experience the same things too.
    Jul 9, 2016
  23. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    The thing is, that he has abused himself so much, that the only perceivable reality for him has become fapping everyday. So it's hard for him to wrench out, but it's not impossible. And it's very hard to not want to fap, if you have this solid past of relapses behind you.
    Jul 9, 2016
  24. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    But as we know, his hand is not going to grab his organ automaticly and start relapsing without his own will and intention to do so. I've said this before SO MANY TIMES... It's all a matter of decision and choice. Thus, it makes it a matter of attitude. All other things are side factors.
    Jul 9, 2016
  25. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    It comes down to a behavioral model of an addiction and a mentality of an addict. Yes, it's true that his body is telling him something is not okay, and he knows what is it very well, he just loves doing it and it has distorted him so much, that he loves to complain about himself here and has homosexual aptitudes besides all depression and anxiety.
    Jul 9, 2016
  26. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    The fact that he managed to make it to 7 days without relapsing and beat his previous record of 6 days proves that it's about will and decision. I gave up trying to help this guy when i realized that no matter how much help i give him, he doesn't use it and doesnt want to. So i considered it useless to offer my help and waste time.
    Jul 9, 2016
  27. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    The brain of this guy is a total mess. His pleasure receptors are burnt off, and his prefrontal cortex probably stops working when the usual dosage of dopamine is not received, which makes him want to relapse so bad, that nothing else stands in his sight.
    Jul 9, 2016
  28. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Plus he suffers all the other psychological negative effects of PMO addiction, like not being able to concentrate, lack of motivation and seriousness, lack of driving force, self destructive thoughts, low self esteem, unappreciation of existence, anxiety, depression, and apathy in some cases.
    Jul 9, 2016
  29. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    What he really needs to do is start getting healthy physically, cut out junk food, probably see a naturopath and get his gut microbiome balanced, and possibly go through a detoxification program
    Jul 9, 2016
  30. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Alright, I've thought a little bit more about this, and I decided to delete the other comments I've posted besides the last one. I can't know what is going on in Lord of Cinders Gwyn's head, and you could be right.
    Jul 9, 2016
  31. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    But I do think that taking a new approach to his health would help him. I'm worried because he went for 7 days without M and felt "worse than ever", as he said, which may mean he needs to try a different approach to getting his life together.
    Jul 9, 2016
  32. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    He may just need to power through and do longer nofap streaks, as you're suggesting. But if he takes some of the health advice I posted, it could take the edge off. Lord of Cinders Gwyn, if you make sure to cut all the junk out of your diet, I bet it will help you at least somewhat. It can't hurt.
    Jul 9, 2016
  33. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Yes, true, diet plays a big role and it could influence positively his recovery. I also have made a lot of research about processed foods and what are the healthiest diets for a human, and also have interests in naturopathic medicine and curing different diseases with natural methods, i'm against all that junk food. And i too think that vaccines are dangerous and full of poisonous compounds and live viruses.
    Jul 10, 2016
  34. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    But i think him feeling worse than ever on his 7th day streak simply has to do that he has deprived himself of the pleasure that he has received daily for so long, and his brain craves it like crazy. Also, he surely experiences some nasty withdrawal symptoms, which is very normal.
    Jul 10, 2016
  35. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    But no one said it'll be easy. It's not easy for me even now, far ahead. I remember when i had the withdrawals, there was a period of maybe 2 months when i had depression like crazy, and i couldn't escape it, and then suicidal thoughts started coming, and my overall health was not good at all. But i muscled through it, and decided that i am not going to give up that easily.
    Jul 10, 2016
  36. Never_Return_There
    Never_Return_There
    Please, don't get me back here, if you want to discuss this problem again, please write me a PM, because i am sick of this limit of 420 characters.
    Jul 10, 2016