1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Candun
    Candun
    Was pretty busy yesterday so just managed to catch last 2. Hooker v Poirier is one where I really like both guys so it sucks one has to lose. Happy dustin is back to winning though
    Jun 28, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ and Speedo424 like this.
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sheesh, man. That wasn't a fight, that was a war! I'm happy with how things went. Neither fighters lost stock in that exchange, and the viewers got more than what they expected.
    Jun 28, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  3. Candun
    Candun
    APEX cards have delivered like fuck
    Jun 28, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And now for the 3x championship card... Hard to even believe it, it's so absurd.
    Jun 28, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  5. Candun
    Candun
    Picks for july 11th?
    Jun 28, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm going to go with Burns, Volkanovski and Petr Yan. I'm also going to throw in Prochazka winning against Oezdemir, because I really want to see that guy win bigtime in the UFC.
    Jun 28, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  7. Candun
    Candun
    Damn I literally got the opposite lol. I would love to see Burns win but I think Usman by UD. I think Holloway will come back better and win a UD as well, though I wouldn't be upset to see Volkanovski remain champ.
    Jun 28, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I could see that happening. I don't like Usman so I'm rooting for Burns, because he's worked hard. I think Volkanovski cannot be KO'd due to his granite chin, and therefore cannot lose that fight. I just don't see Aldo winning, to be honest. I would have much rather seen Yan-Moraes.
    Jun 29, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  9. Candun
    Candun
    Usman by EPO
    Jun 29, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That guy def knows how to dig into a liver. There's only one guy above him that's still active in that category: Barboza.
    Jun 29, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude, I'm not even focused on 251 anymore. 252 is perfect for my timezone and I want to see DC in the octagon again. It will be a legendary moment, and I'll be proud to watch.
    Jun 30, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  12. Candun
    Candun
    Mannnn I really don't want to see either guy lose though
    Jun 30, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I really don't care for that fake Croat, he can lose any day of the week. I loved watching Struve feed him uppercuts for a change.
    Jul 1, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  14. Candun
    Candun
    Lol its rare for me to see someone who isn't a Stipe fan, pretty well liked/respected.
    Jul 1, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't dislike the guy, but he's really not an exciting fighter. Plus, I can't understand a word the guy says, he's always mumbling.
    Jul 2, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ and Candun like this.
  16. Candun
    Candun
    Haha fair enough. Trilogy with Cormier with def deliver though. I think Cormier will win but I would not be shocked if stipe takes it again
    Jul 2, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm expecting DC to win. He has had a LOT of time to prepare, and he's probably adopted new strategies. I only see Stipe winning if DC messes something up.
    Jul 3, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And... WOW. Burns just tested positive. Any replacement they bring in would be OK by me. Covington, Jorge or Edwards are all good options.
    Jul 4, 2020
  19. Candun
    Candun
    I'm just hoping they can actually keep the fight on tbh
    Jul 4, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm expecting Yan-Aldo to be more exciting. Either way it goes, we still have a brand spanking new UFC champion. It would be cool if Yan won, just to have two contemporary Russians as kings.
    Jul 5, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  21. Candun
    Candun
    Thoughts on Usman Masvidal?
    Jul 6, 2020
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I want Marty to baptize Jorge, opposite day style. Marty's green on his feet, so I'm expecting to see a lot more grappling in this matchup.
    Jul 6, 2020
  23. Candun
    Candun
    Seems like most people want Jorge to win but I'm with you on Usman. I would say 80% chance Usman puts the pace on him and drowns him, might even get a finish in later rounds.
    Jul 6, 2020
  24. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I just want to see Jorge get starched, for the same exact reason I would like to see Jones stripped. There's lots of other guys out there who would fight for much less money. These guys are bringing a bad name to the sport, especially Jones with all his cocaine/hit-n'-run action.
    Jul 6, 2020
  25. Candun
    Candun
    The reason i dont really like Jorge is because of the thing with him sucker punching leon edwards and then refusing to fight him, really rubbed me wrong
    Jul 7, 2020
  26. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Tomorrow is the day! I'm going to pull an all-nighter just to watch these fights. I'm really hoping at least one of the guys I like wins; either Volk or Prochazka has to win.
    Jul 10, 2020
  27. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Who are you cheering for? I mean, we said our picks, but sometimes they don't coincide.
    Jul 10, 2020
  28. Candun
    Candun
    Cheering for Usman, Holloway, and Volkan. Though wouldn't be unhappy if Volkanovski retained title
    Jul 10, 2020
  29. Candun
    Candun
    For Yan Aldo I can't decide
    Jul 10, 2020
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, man... You better take that Volkan thing back lmao. I think the LHW division could really use someone as young and as powerful as Jiri, who hasn't been in any wars yet.
    Jul 11, 2020
  31. Candun
    Candun
    Part of me wants him to win just because of that robbery vs Reyes lol. I def agree lhw needs new contenders though
    Jul 11, 2020
  32. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Everyone in the top 15 is now 30+, except for Ankalaev and Cutelaba, who will duke it out on August 15th. If Prochazka comes in at #7, that's huge.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  33. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Also, let's not forget that robbery against Rakic. Aleksandar should have won that fight, no doubt.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  34. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yup. Prochazka had too many mindgames for such a washed up opponent.
    Jul 11, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.
  35. Candun
    Candun
    Look how the judges massacred Holloway
    Jul 12, 2020
  36. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The fight was extremely close, but it definitely should have gone to Holloway. Just bad judging and refereeing all around. Salikhov should have lost, Bogatov should have been DQ'd, Zhumagulov should have won and Yan should have been stopped much earlier.
    Jul 12, 2020
  37. Candun
    Candun
    Yea aldo yan holy shit lol he owed that ref money
    Jul 13, 2020
  38. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Man, I'm excited for this weekend but I can't tune in due to timezones. Really hoping Gustafsson and Whittaker take the victory on this one.
    Jul 22, 2020
  39. Candun
    Candun
    Those are my picks/hopes as well
    Jul 22, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ likes this.