1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tafi

1. Roady
    Roady
    I think people will understand you better if you replace the word ethica with "purity" or "sincerity" or "wisdom".
    Jul 1, 2020
  2. Tafi
    Tafi
    @Roady Ethica is superior than the first 2 mentioned,the third I can't say it at all,wisdom is a pure gift given by God to "very few" of his people
    Jul 1, 2020
  3. Roady
    Roady
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.(Psalm 111:10)
    Jul 1, 2020
    The Free Bird, IbrahimViking and Tafi like this.
  4. Roady
    Roady
    And "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." James 1:5
    Jul 1, 2020
  5. Roady
    Roady
    The bible never talks about "ethica" I can't make a link to "God" and "ethica".
    Jul 1, 2020
  6. Tafi
    Tafi
    I can't say a word about that verse.Because I don't know what is wisdom,I still seek what is it.I don't know even if it's relative or not.
    Jul 2, 2020
  7. Tafi
    Tafi
    In Arabic bible the meaning of words are alittle bit different than that mentioned in English,for example you know that in Arabic bible it says about God "Allah" because that's the Arabic name to say God not an islamic word for God @Roady
    Jul 2, 2020
  8. Tafi
    Tafi
    @Roady Let's mention Ethica as morals,according to what I know bible and christianity teaches people morals which is "Ethica",Ethica is a latin word for morals and ethics so yes you will not find that word in English bible.
    Jul 2, 2020
  9. Roady
    Roady
    I think you don't know what is wisdom because you don't know God. Knowing God is receiving wisdom as wisdom is never without the presence of God. All wisdom come from Him as He created everything.
    Jul 2, 2020
  10. Roady
    Roady
    Knowing Him will make you humble, and that's the most important attitude imho. Denying God is leading to pride and haughtiness what brings a very lot of problems with it.
    Haughtiness is the number one problem in this world.
    Every problem is rooted in haughtiness.
    Jul 2, 2020
  11. Roady
    Roady
    The beautiful thing is that God showed Himself in Jesus Christ. I received the meaning of the cross-dead of Jesus and I found love. And Gods love is the only answer on the biggest problem in this world: selfish haughtiness.
    When I understood the meaning of Christ, I found God in my heart, and that was the point my change and grow begun.
    Jul 2, 2020
  12. Tafi
    Tafi
    Actually I don't understand him in many things,and none of us can fully understand him,and now comes the conclusion if you don't understand something fully,then how come you know about it
    Jul 2, 2020
  13. Tafi
    Tafi
    That's maybe why I don't know God as you mentioned.But you too and everyone in this world don't know God 100%
    Jul 2, 2020
  14. Roady
    Roady
    God created human for having relationship. With Himself and with others.
    I can not *know* Him for 100% in the same way I never can *know* my wife for 100%. But that doesn't mean I cannot start getting to know her and build a relationship with her based on love and trust.
    Jul 2, 2020
  15. Tafi
    Tafi
    How can I compare between a creator and one of his creatures.My mind refuses to do this comparison
    Jul 2, 2020
  16. Tafi
    Tafi
    From the last phrase I can conclude that there is a chance to understand God 100% like we can understand our wives 100%,then I have a question of the questions I still can't understand it because our God has given us a mind that has a limit.My question is Why God created this world this life to be so harsh and cruel,why doesn't he created it to be utopian or atleast a world that prevails in it peace and unity?
    Jul 2, 2020