1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Tafi
    Tafi
    Actually "Moral" and it's values is the same meaning of Ethica in English "Ethics",so how you ask if ethica inculde that.Second point moral and value don't necessary comes from inside,I will prove it,if now I am born in a criminal environment or an environment prevails in it voilence,Mostly if not Surely I will become violent person like the environment I am in.
    Jul 1, 2020
  2. Tafi
    Tafi
    Jul 1, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I am not English native . Andre-Compte Sponville got some lectures on moral that I find accurate . That he says moral comes from inside only .
    You can read, for example, ''Is capitalism moral'' there he explains .
    Jul 1, 2020
    The Free Bird, IbrahimViking and Tafi like this.
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Criminal social environment is a criminogenic factor, which is close to Ethica, not moral . If you are moral - you have personal imperative, from inside, which tells you ''Don't kill ''
    Jul 1, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't wanna enforce nothing on me . Just engaging in conversation with you . Cause your topic is respectful . Much love .
    Jul 1, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    on you *
    Jul 1, 2020
  7. Tafi
    Tafi
    Well I am same like you not English native,and when I translate Word Ethics it gives me "أخلاق",when I translate Morals it gives me "أخلاق" same word it gives as you can see,so I don't get your point of making differenciation between Ethica and morals,I see them have same meaning no difference between them
    Jul 1, 2020
  8. Tafi
    Tafi
    About capitalism according to my optical sense it has no morals.
    Jul 1, 2020
  9. Tafi
    Tafi
    And thanks for your sweet comments and the beautiful engage you give to my post and my profile @BeastBoyBalling 獣
    Jul 1, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Read the book . It is short and worth it . When you do, you will understand difference between moral and Ethica . First, Socrates found it . By his '' demon '' .
    Jul 1, 2020
  11. Tafi
    Tafi
    Can I find this book to read online?,cuz I don't think it's here in my country.
    Jul 1, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I didn't think about that . Well, he is French . Probably he has his book well-protected . Unfortunately I cannot find a suitable place to download . Search for it .
    Jul 1, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    More, the same conception is the socrates demon, you can find the idea there, too . It has to be available in google . In the end of the day, the idea matters .
    Jul 1, 2020
  14. Tafi
    Tafi
    It says in google Socrates daemon.So he saw that the inner voice that tells us what to do is a divine thing,correct? Cuz the English there was hard level for me
    Jul 2, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Inner voice - moral
    Social norms - Ethica
    Jul 2, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just people in society everywhere use moral wrongly . They say The government is not moral . It can't be . A person can be immoral .
    Jul 2, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There is that right use though . Like buisness ethics , work ethic, etc etc . And for example, A muslim moral and values . That certain individual and his feels .
    Jul 2, 2020
  18. Tafi
    Tafi
    isn't the inner voice is the conscience?
    Jul 2, 2020
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Moral is the individual imperative .
    For example you are not believing in murder . So you feel like '' i don't kill '' that's moral for you . But that is not moral for me, if my values are different .
    Jul 2, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah, moral is conscience . Indeed, the ''demon'' is conscience .
    Jul 2, 2020
  21. Tafi
    Tafi
    @BeastBoyBalling 獣 that last point you mentioned is so correct and I agree with you in it,as philosophers said virtue is relative,someone can see stealing is not a crime or bad thing,someone else can see it's an okay thing,and so on...
    Jul 2, 2020
  22. Tafi
    Tafi
    Part of Ethics that I would like to mention,it was taught from religions,that's why in old time of Europe there was still no bikini or woman wearing clothes like today.don't you approve absence of ethics is why that problem is found?
    Jul 2, 2020
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Indeed, now you absolutely own the difference . Bikini exposure is bad ethics . And it can be bad moral for the person who do .

Yeah, the problems comes from bad values . We need better values .
    Jul 2, 2020
  24. Roady
    Roady
    Interesting dialogue going on here.
    Morality... immorality. It all starts with our self value and core values. What I experience is important, I will protect.
    Morality is protecting certain things. If the lady in the bikini has no morality, she just wear it. If a lady care for men not falling into seduction, she will not wear bikini.
    Jul 2, 2020
  25. Roady
    Roady
    It all starts with intimate, open, and loving relationships as I can see that every immorality is destroying relationships, as it feeds gluttony, egoism and other self-directed things. While love is always looking for the benefit of the other.
    Jul 2, 2020
  26. Tafi
    Tafi
    You explained the bikini issue in a good way my big brother @Roady
    Jul 2, 2020
  27. Tafi
    Tafi
    You can see the right path in what immorality gives to it's people.If just people had it I wouldn't hear in the news a man killed his wife because he found her having sex with another man in his bed,or even kill her and her lover.And so many other problems we hear in news
    Jul 2, 2020