1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dojokyoto

1. Tafi
    Tafi
    How did you know that I am a poet?
    Jul 6, 2020
  2. Tafi
    Tafi
    أفضل شعراء بالنسبة لي هم من جاءوا في فترة ما قبل الإسلام و الفترة العباسية,بالنسبة لشعراء ما قبل الإسلام فهم لبيد,طرفة,عنترة,حاتم الطائي و امرؤ القيس "في بعض شعره"لأنه كان يقول في كثير من شعره أشياء منافية للأخلاق
    Jul 6, 2020
  3. Tafi
    Tafi
    و بالنسبة لشعراء الفترة العباسية,فهم أبو الطيب,الإمام الشافعي صاحب المذهب الشافعي و قيس بن الملوح
    Jul 6, 2020
  4. Tafi
    Tafi
    Favorite Philosophers are Socrates,Baruch,Locke and Kant.
    Jul 6, 2020
  5. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    In one comment you wrote you only hold pen while writing a poem...and your posts are artistic and philosophical... That's why I thought you are a poet and a philosopher...
    Jul 6, 2020
  6. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    I am non arab...and my arabic is very weak...I am googling it!
    Jul 6, 2020
  7. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Googled the arabic part...man! You are soooo much knowledgeable...how many languages do you know man?
    Jul 6, 2020
  8. Tafi
    Tafi
    Beside those 2 you saw in my reply,I know Russian and can speak it,and I know Spanish can speak and read but can't understand.But I put in my mind to learn Spanish as I learn other 3 languages.
    Jul 6, 2020
  9. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Incredible! Barakallah! I pray to Almighty God that you bring peace on earth wherever you go with your knowledge. Aameen.
    Jul 6, 2020
  10. Tafi
    Tafi
    Your prayer is one of the best prayers someone can gift to me,May our Almighty Lord "Allah" give me more knowledge and answer your prayer.
    Jul 6, 2020
  11. Dojokyoto
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    ما شاء الله عليك @Tafi It's good to see a Muslim brother as educated and phylosphic as you are. Thanks for the likes.
    Jul 19, 2020
  13. Tafi
    Tafi
    Jul 19, 2020