1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    in my class. It's not her fault, my fault, anyone's fault. This is the fact that i have to bear with and can't express to anyone else.
    Jul 6, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Every time go home i just feel so drained and exhausted. Like i can't observe the feeling but let that interfere me, corrupt me with bad feeling that i can't talk to anyone else.
    Jul 6, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I know that i just escape the cocoon and they are already beautiful butterflies in the sky. So i know some can't accept me, and it's completely fine. Cause who i was in the pmo era had low self esteem, confidence, high inferiority.
    Jul 6, 2020
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So i mean with that mindset i was fine, but when i face with the reality it's like a disaster.
    Jul 6, 2020
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And i just pray for the day to be over asap. so I can go home and recharge myself after a drained day
    Jul 6, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just not a good thing to confess but it's the final thing that i still grumble about. The other things, other day, is fine to me. I can't let those negative feelings creep in my head, or even think about for just one sec can be really f*cking intimidating
    Jul 6, 2020
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I'm no longer who i was. So idk if people still have the same look about me then that's their business, not mine.
    Jul 6, 2020
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Please, everyone, if you can relate with me this, please share some thoughts. I'm happy to share this pain with you so bear with me :)
    Jul 6, 2020
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Communicate is a beautiful thing. And before, i didn't try to communicate, i was in my cocoon so yeah, i don't have many useful relationship as she does. But maybe, i just have to keep going, keep building myself no matter what. Relationship is a knife with two blades. If it's good, it's really good.
    Jul 6, 2020
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    If it's bad, you please don't come near it. So yeah. Just satisfy with things you already have. Don't look left or right, cause it's not your beloveds, your family, your everything. JUST BE FINE.
    Jul 6, 2020
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @ujjing yeah that’s the fact. But yeah we have no choice but deal with it :)
    Jul 7, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I kinda relate in a way. I missed the first week of classes at uni and when I arrived all the groups of friends were already made, so I was alone. I tried making some friends but it didn't really work out, then my brain telling me they hate me and stuff... Feeling lonely and sad when I watched them having fun and joking around while I couldn't do anything.
    Jul 7, 2020
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @|Fenris| @ujjing Though i have just some people, a few, that i can not relate, i have other people who i can communicate with, and they're good. So yeah, you can't please everyone, just live truly as yourself, don't fear the society if you do the right thing.
    Jul 7, 2020