1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hadrian3

1. Address007
    Address007
    Thanks! I still struggle with productivity, but that is my own fault. I have always been lazy. There's no secret formula to being more productive. We just got to get up and do shit lol
    Jul 21, 2020
  2. Hadrian3
    Hadrian3
    I see. But, I was very productive before. I mean these recent 5 months before I started to reduce this p and m. I don't know how much this procrastinating has to do with reducing p and m. I had other problems in these recent weeks. But I think it is partly caused this.
    Jul 22, 2020
  3. Hadrian3
    Hadrian3
    However, I got better after 9 days no PMO. I mean, I was reading political trash before, which makes me sick. But now it's the third day I managed to stay away from chatting and reading political news.
    Jul 22, 2020
  4. Hadrian3
    Hadrian3
    So, I still have difficulty to do my job/career related things, But I made some progress. At least I don't do harmful things like reading news. I read novels which is much better. But I need to focus on my career asap. Thanks anyway.
    Jul 22, 2020