1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by domasfernandez

1. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    I experienced a lucid nightmare once. Scary experience! :)
    Aug 3, 2020
  2. domasfernandez
    domasfernandez
    Share with us
    Aug 3, 2020
  3. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    I’ve had multiple lucid dreams. Most were nice. I like to just take long walks and see what the dream world has to offer.
    Aug 3, 2020
  4. domasfernandez
    domasfernandez
    Aug 3, 2020
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Brother not now, let this flatline period go I'm not in a mood to do anything :(
    Aug 3, 2020
    domasfernandez likes this.
  6. domasfernandez
    domasfernandez
    Sure bro, just I want to say that we all here and you can count on me if your mood is bit sad we could talk no issues with that. And, thanks for giving me enough likes haha
    Aug 3, 2020
    Becoming Jasmine likes this.
  7. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    @domasfernandez It was crazy. It all felt so real. What you don’t realize when you wake up is that being in a dream is just as vivid as being awake. It’s only your poor memory of it that tells you otherwise.
    Aug 3, 2020
  8. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    In my longest and most interesting one, I just walked around my house talking to my family as usual, and then I found myself bound to my bed by some unseen force as demons ate away at my lungs, which was horrifying because it felt so real. Then I woke up.
    Aug 3, 2020
  9. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    Or at least I thought I did. I was actually still dreaming, but I didn’t realize it. I thought I was in the real world, and I just went about my day. Then when I actually woke up, I spent awhile wondering if I was still asleep lol
    Aug 3, 2020
  10. domasfernandez
    domasfernandez
    If you ask me I have done it many times unwilling, but as you said that sometimes it's way more scary than we just talk about it
    Aug 3, 2020
    Becoming Jasmine likes this.