1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Emanuil

1. iLoveRain
    iLoveRain
    Ofc , that’s because they promote gay stuff. God’s words are still the same even if people ignore them though !
    Aug 16, 2020
    Leader of ME and Emanuil like this.
  2. iLoveRain
    iLoveRain
    Great verse nonetheless. Gay “Christians” might need to review it sometimes.
    Aug 16, 2020
    Emanuil likes this.
  3. Emanuil
    Emanuil
    Yep, at first, I was angry, but later I’ve realized what’s happening on this platform and what are they promoting. Then I was just sad. I don’t know how anyone expects to get rid of his PMO problem if he doesn’t admit that his primary problem is a sin.
    Aug 16, 2020
    Leader of ME and iLoveRain like this.
  4. Emanuil
    Emanuil
    You are right about “gay” Christians … God is very clear about what he thinks of homosexuals in Leviticus 18:22, 20:13, then in New Testament 1 Corinthians 6. There are references even in Orthodox Holy scriptures (like works of St John Chrysostom, etc.)
    Aug 16, 2020
    iLoveRain likes this.
  5. Emanuil
    Emanuil
    But generally, I think people here don't want to hear that … they are more into this fake new-age BS approach, mediation, affirmations, stupid videos, books, etc. They don’t know that God would forgive them anything (like he forgave St Mary of Egypt or St Moses the Black), only if they would repent and show some love for him.
    Aug 16, 2020
    iLoveRain likes this.
  6. iLoveRain
    iLoveRain
    I agree with all of it.
    Aug 16, 2020
    Leader of ME and Emanuil like this.
  7. Emanuil
    Emanuil
    this gives hope. it's amazing that there are people like you (and this guy from post below) on this website ;)
    Aug 16, 2020
    Leader of ME and iLoveRain like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That verse stands to reason.
    Aug 30, 2020
    Emanuil likes this.
  9. Iohannes
    Iohannes
    More proof this website is only a simple tool that houses a couple of decent groups and a bunch of good users. In itself I am totally disappointed with it and wouldn't give a penny to "save" it. They even suggest a certain degree of PMO may be ok, while we know it is a heinous sin (PM and some types of O). The deletion of those verses is remarkable...
    Mar 23, 2021
    Emanuil likes this.