1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    My own Psychologist does online sessions. Let me know if you want to book a session. I will give you their contact. They've been a bit overwhelmed so it might take some time. But you can read that book I recommended until then.
    Aug 21, 2020
    MrBean and ImStrongAK like this.
  2. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    Depending on where in the world your from, the session is pretty cheap. Rs 2500 ~= $15
    Aug 21, 2020
  3. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @The Pleasure Delusion - Actually, I wanted to have a word with someone just for company. I don't have real life friends with whom I can converse OPENLY, without the fear of getting judged. I thank you for your time. ;)
    Sep 10, 2020
  4. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I have trust issues so I don't open up to anybody really. I think I even lie to my counsellor, I've noticed it.
    An AP could help. Or a good wife. :)
    Sep 10, 2020
  5. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @The Pleasure Delusion - We can definitely write our stories here without lying. Simply because we won't be judged. Even if someone judges us, would it really matter? We all are just virtually connected! ;)
    Sep 11, 2020
    theMotivator and MrBean like this.