1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by bornagaingirl

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You got this. Don't relapse!
    Aug 30, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Prayers sent your way ^^
    Aug 30, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Born again so I assume Christian correct?
    Aug 30, 2020
  4. Mr. Crab
    Mr. Crab
    Prayer is a powerful process of awakening, the key is sincerity. Knowing who you are both comes from and goes to prayer.
    Aug 30, 2020
  5. bornagaingirl
    bornagaingirl
    Survived the night, no relapse to report! Thanks for your prayers yes I am Evangelical Christian.
    Aug 30, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool...I just wanted to make sure before commenting. Since you are Christian you know Jesus is said to be the divine physician, and like all good doctors they want you to contact them when you’re feeling sick. Next time you feel tempted, invite Jesus into your presence. Tell him, in your own words, what hurts and what struggles of heart you are having. I’m sure He will help.
    Aug 31, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Also forgot to mention that doctors WANT to see you when you’re sick. It feels odd thinking that during our temptations and even after our falls that Jesus wants nothing more than to be right next to us. You always feel like the opposite would be the case, yet if that were true He would be a crappy doctor! :)
    Aug 31, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well done.
    Aug 31, 2020
    Muhammad Husayn likes this.