1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Roady

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m currently reading “Unwanted” by Jay Stringer and your quote sounds like something he would be saying.
    Sep 6, 2020
  2. Roady
    Roady
    Don't know that author, but glad to see you are gathering useful knowledge!
    Sep 6, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You should look him up. I think you would enjoy his book.
    Sep 6, 2020
  4. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Then why do guys still watch p even tho they have fulfilled their fantasies or fetish by their partners? I'v seen girls here say things like that, and i think its prolly the guy's fault for not having enough :( P is a fantasy, Fake need. @Roady
    Sep 12, 2020
    The Free Bird and Roady like this.
  5. Roady
    Roady
    @OoMahidoO Because it's all greedy. Never enough.
    If a girl fulfills the sexual and emotional need of a guy and vice versa, that should be enoug and is part of a healthy longlasting relationship. If a girl is trying to fulfill the fetish of the guy, she will just feed his addiction, because a fetish always is an addiction.
    2 people should *give* themselves to the other. They should not just *get* from the other.
    Sep 12, 2020
  6. Roady
    Roady
    And a fetish and P often walk together.
    In both cases, there is homework to do: the real issues need attention. I went through my own issues, and both my fetishes and the p-related stuff around my fetishes faded away.
    Sep 12, 2020
  7. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Yep its all greed, but there is no problem if a guy wants to fulfill his fetish by his partner, as long as she agrees to it, and not forced to it, and also that it doesn't affect one another, its said in Islam to not engage in anal, or have intercourse during her menstruation as it will affect her health. Other then that do whatever you want. I hope u dont mind that i brought religion to it :)
    Sep 12, 2020
    The Free Bird and Roady like this.
  8. Roady
    Roady
    As I can see you don't really get the point.
    A fetish is ALWAYS connected to a inner problem.
    If a couple is acting out a fetish together, they 1. maintain the problem, 2. drain each other in stead of feeding each other, and 3. (imho) the relationship will develop problems because you cannot build steady on wetsand.
    Sep 12, 2020
  9. Roady
    Roady
    I am a Christian myself. The 10th commandment is "they shall not coveth". Since I met my Lord I began receiving love and merci. And exactly that made it possible to overgrow my fetishes. I didn't need them any longer.
    Living with the Lord means: no need to be greedy anymore.
    Sep 12, 2020
  10. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Hmm i dont think i have any fetish or stuff so thats why i dont get it, thanks :)
    Sep 12, 2020
  11. Roady
    Roady
    I'm very happy for you you don't have any!
    Sep 12, 2020
  12. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    :) Have a blessed day
    Sep 12, 2020