1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Igiveupx

1. Cucurbito
    Cucurbito
    Hi! I'm in deep shit. I relaspe every day since last Sunday and I feel very bad.
    Sep 9, 2020
  2. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    I know how you feel ! It sucks when you’re doing well and then go back to old routine. Before Sunday, how many days did you go without watching it?
    Sep 9, 2020
  3. Cucurbito
    Cucurbito
    5 months
    Sep 9, 2020
  4. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    WELL DONE! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT BRO
    Sep 9, 2020
  5. Cucurbito
    Cucurbito
    I had a very stressful situation on my work during last week. And after everything was finished I was so exhausted that I couldn't hold myself.
    Sep 9, 2020
  6. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    Yeh battling the urges is the hardest! But look at the positive you went from maybe watching more frequently maybe a day/week to 5 months and that is crazy! You can do it. I relapsed today and I want to do a new streak! You want to join me bro?
    Sep 9, 2020
  7. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    Let’s make a change from today on wards
    Sep 9, 2020
  8. Cucurbito
    Cucurbito
    Yeah sure I'd like to follow your progress)
    Sep 9, 2020
  9. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    You gonna try too?
    Sep 9, 2020
  10. Cucurbito
    Cucurbito
    Yeah this will be my attempt number 2. I need to think about my mistakes I've made and to find a new approach.
    Sep 9, 2020
  11. Igiveupx
    Igiveupx
    The fact that we are trying matters the most. I aspire to hit 5 months like you! I saw a post about doing stuff like leaving your door open, leaving phone behind and going toilet etc
    Sep 9, 2020