1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coolbuddy7

1. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    You are awesome, my brother. You bring a smile, a beautiful one at that, to people's faces, and you're quite a remarkable friend. You cheer people up during their Hard times, and always take a small part of your time, to make others feel a bit of that warmth; and, for that, I salute you ! You really are Blessed, my brother.
    Sep 21, 2020
  2. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    A person, might not have had a good day, he might not have smiled once during the day; he might not have felt good enough of himself; but then, a warm cozy smile will spread across the person's face, after reading a caring message from his friend. Everyone would love to have that one friend, and I have to say, I'm really fortunate enough to have you, my dear brother.
    Sep 21, 2020
  3. Coolbuddy7
    Coolbuddy7
    So, Thank you so much my dear brother Bashka, for all that you've done. For, you are very much enough. Keep Smiling, and Keep Rocking as always, dear brother.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Sep 21, 2020
  4. boichywow
    boichywow
    Bashka, you are a gift.
    <3
    Sep 21, 2020
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    That he is :)
    Sep 21, 2020
  6. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Hi you human rays of sunshine! what you have given is love, plain, pure and in such a way that makes a person feel special.

Thank you so much for your heartfelt message. You have a rare grasp of the power of true friendship, and you express it in such a beautiful fashion. Thank you so much once more sweet pea
    Sep 22, 2020