1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And that thing is just the nature of human. But i doesn’t define me, or me stumble at the old guilty way. I no longer, just no. I’m a person and i cannot prevent nature of human.
    Oct 4, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And for me, trying to pretend I don’t feel is harder than just accept it and move on. Everyone has their own way, due to each person.
    Oct 4, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But after all, i just do my best to stay away from all the stimulus from the outside, what images i see. Block all the possible resources.
    Oct 4, 2020
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    One sure thing is Nofap changes me and i never ever go back. I’m sure that. But sometimes stumble happened, accept it and move on, keep going and living.
    Oct 4, 2020
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I can put on a mask (figuratively or literally) or play a role of a calm person in real life if I feel i can’t really believe in myself after a bad thing happened, but i still “fake it until you make it”. I don’t like “fake” but sometimes it’s good.
    Oct 4, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Good thing about relapse is I’m not haunted by the idea of it anymore and keep going to get back on track. If I don’t, my mind is just not working clearly.
    Oct 4, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The fact that you don't want to go back is the most important thing halphy. The rest will come into place at the right time. Be strong. An hug.
    Oct 4, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It's great to be able to pick yourself up with little time. Good job. Feelings are important though. They define you. You can't shut your feelings forever and when I do that I feel bad for myself. This self deserves to be heard and to be listened to. It empowers my actions,therefore, I won't shut these feelings down but I'll let them propel me forward.
    Oct 4, 2020
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @fg4795 Thank you. I need like a week to get my feelings to normal again. Now i have to keep a mask up, play a calm person role like normal but i don’t feel that way @@.
    Oct 4, 2020
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @Thors yeah. Now my feeling is confused and shamed. But i still have to start my day. It’s just take time to get to normal again, and it’s really hard.
    Oct 4, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It shouldn't be that hard,halph. You shall find your way soon. I'm not sure what is normal for me too but I'm not bothered and I don't think that I've been putting up masks or anything so I'm gucci.
    Oct 5, 2020
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Haha yeah @Thors. Keep going, keep moving :)
    Oct 5, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oct 5, 2020
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Oct 5, 2020