1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by KoiNoYokan

1. DBug
    DBug
    Good luck!
    What is the other one?
    Aug 29, 2016
  2. KoiNoYokan
    KoiNoYokan
    Smoking! Has been a habit for years and finally time to cut it out for good :)
    Aug 29, 2016
  3. DBug
    DBug
    Me too! Sadly I had a smoking reset a few days ago.
    Aug 29, 2016
  4. KoiNoYokan
    KoiNoYokan
    Ah, well good on you for also attempting to quit! I've been trying to stop on and off for the last few years and nothing has worked. So putting my reboot hand in hand with stopping smoking seems to be working well so far!
    Aug 29, 2016
  5. DBug
    DBug
    I only smoked when I was out with friends who smoke - so anything from 0-10 times a month and I didn't miss it inbetween! However when I decided to stop because it's expensive, unhealthy and completely useless I found it quite hard, much to my surpise! Been clean for 2 1/2 months now yet when I was completely hammered at a party last friday I didn't resist for a second when somebody offered drunk me a cigarette.
    Aug 29, 2016
  6. DBug
    DBug
    I cannot imagine how it is for somebody who's been smoking regularely and for much longer than 2 years (I assume)! So good luck with that too!
    On the other hand you may want to consider postponing the smoke-quit for after you've got your PMO-problem under control
    Aug 29, 2016
  7. DBug
    DBug
    - why go extra hard on yourself with quitting 2 addictions at once?
    I don't want to discourage you! Quite the opposite! If you can do it go forit! But if you have doubts I think you should consider this.
    Aug 29, 2016
  8. KoiNoYokan
    KoiNoYokan
    Well that's good going, one cigarette in 2 and a half months is great! Yeah I've been smoking for the best part of 7 years now haha. It's become quite a problem. I respect the idea, but I really think if I postpone it anymore, I won't do it, especially when I'm so motivated and determined right now to quit both.. both habits are detrimental to my health, so why not hit them both at the same time :)
    Aug 29, 2016
  9. KoiNoYokan
    KoiNoYokan
    I really appreciate the advice bro :)
    Aug 29, 2016
  10. DBug
    DBug
    Thanks!
    Goo point (@using your current determination).
    Alright then you gotta give it your best! ;)
    Aug 29, 2016