1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Come to this point, from a point i can't make friends to anyone (before Nofap) to a point that i can be comfortable with them (not that close), there's still a person that don't like me.
    Oct 23, 2020
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I have to get this off my chest, cause i used to blame myself, feel inferior. But now i just know that it's not my fault,it's not that i'm that bad person. It's just you can't please everyone. I'm not that likable to maybe a person.
    Oct 23, 2020
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    It's just drain me that like i put some effort the clear the air but he's bad blood, like give the blunt and clipped answer. Like that's how a guy should treat a gal? Like what? :)
    Oct 23, 2020
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    and more, he just like focuses on my friend, the pretty and smart one, and i was like invisible. Like a blatant ignorance. So yeah, Ignore the ingnorer, is the most healthy way. I try to avoid being near, but i attend the same class and that's no annoying.
    Oct 23, 2020
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like yeah, I just feel No cause that person gives too much negativity that it's a NO for my mental health. His behavior, i can't.
    Oct 23, 2020
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    No yeah rejection is not just inevitable but also healthy. And I just give zero damn, like i'm just try to be polite and straight-forward at the most basic social interactions, and nothing more than that. That's the best thing that i can calm myself in those awkward and out of place situation.
    Oct 23, 2020
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    I feel you. *hug*
    Sometimes, you can't please everyone. Especially with losers who can't look beyond the physical.
    Oct 23, 2020
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichy yeah, it really is. I was indirectly degraded by that pretty one and a ...teacher who contemplated her even though she told him i was "the another girl" but he still insisted she is the prettiest.
    Oct 26, 2020
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @boichy that's in a picture she posted. I was so damn mad but i do nothing but talk to my dad, my friends outside of uni. Even that's a teacher? Like wtf with people? Disgusting!
    Oct 26, 2020
  10. boichywow
    boichywow
    I simply don't care what people think. I just need to get these good grades amirite? lol
    Oct 26, 2020
  11. boichywow
    boichywow
    How's school going lately for ya? How long do you have till graduation?
    Oct 26, 2020
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Oh, It's a year more for me to finish Uni. I'm still running, learning, sleeping :)
    Oct 28, 2020