1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IGY

1. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    Hello! An intense week, and very well with day 87 to overcome. The night before last, my mom discovered my testimonial video on YouTube while I was working at the hospital at night.
    Mar 7, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  2. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    And in that video is where I talked about the meetings with the prostitutes, which I didn't confess that day, I didn't talk about that topic so as not to torment her more.
    Mar 7, 2021
  3. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    In the end, he ended up discovering my testimonial video and well... I sent him a video of Gary Wilson where he speaks in a TED talk and he understood something about this addiction. Also, I commented that I am in a recovery group with several people and with the coach.
    Mar 7, 2021
  4. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    Oh, and this week I met four more friends, four new people =) I felt safe talking to them, I didn't feel like I had anxiety or social phobia as I did before. I talked to them as if I had known them for years. That's a point in my favor. You and I could chat via Telegram if you want =)
    Mar 7, 2021
  5. IGY
    IGY
    Yes, that is very intense Sergio! :o I didn't realise that you had made a video featuring your "confession" to your former life and behaviours. You are certainly a brave man! It is wonderful that your social anxiety has gone! Thanks, but I do not have Telegram.
    Mar 8, 2021
  6. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    Thanks, oh! And WhatsApp? My number is +34 608 62 41 72. I used translator for conversation.
    Mar 8, 2021
  7. IGY
    IGY
    I am not on WhatsApp either, sorry. But we can have a conversation here. :)
    Mar 8, 2021
  8. Sergiosanz995
    Sergiosanz995
    Wow! So you live without the mobile?
    Mar 9, 2021
  9. IGY
    IGY
    I have a mobile, but I keep it's use limited. ;)
    Mar 9, 2021