1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ὀρφεύς

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Watch anime. Play games. Working out, maybe. Just make sure you switch things up here and there.
    Apr 17, 2021
    Toni7 and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  2. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Alright, I ain't sort type of dude. xD I maybe found a solution by improving one of fg4795 trick. I kinda created the whole philosophy of this sort of thing in this past hour. Maybe I will write there if it will work soon.
    Apr 17, 2021
    Toni7 likes this.
  3. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    When you are seriously excited, some alpha(prob sigma) superior king of NoFapia starts laughing at those scary/horrifying things you are into. and when he laughs all those fetishes and addictions seem pathetic.
    Apr 17, 2021
    Toni7 likes this.
  4. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    and you can't imagine yourself fapping. He is the dark Rex but to get into this state you sometimes need to act like insane. xd
    Apr 17, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Toni7 like this.
  5. White Goggins
    White Goggins
    Reading, working out, listening to music or going outside for a walk if you can
    Apr 17, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  6. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    It depends on what you listen and read, but yes.
    Apr 17, 2021
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7 and White Goggins like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I am much into football lately.
    Apr 17, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  8. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Glad that there are some areas in this world when lockdown doesn't affect people's sports hobbies. xd
    Apr 18, 2021
    One Eyed Owl likes this.