1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ὀρφεύς

1. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    All evening after walking, doing exercises, cold showers I painted and wrote but nothing really helped because in the coming hours I bet I will lose this fight.
    Apr 19, 2021
  2. palindromo
    palindromo
    i found that when we are experience a bad emotion we try to find a pleasure distracting activity instead to really feel that emotion and to investigate it
    Apr 19, 2021
  3. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Those bad emotions are the reason why such thing like procrastination and addiction exists. On such things is build our XXI century society. We forgot to really face what is meaningful in our life.
    Apr 20, 2021
  4. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    I tried a lot of surf the urge technique in the past days. But today I relapsed. :(
    Apr 20, 2021
  5. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    But surf the urge is much better when you face physical symptoms. I don't know what to do when it's not even psychological when it's just stucks in your head like some damn OCD or sth. I don't understand this completely... :( I tried everything..
    Apr 20, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do you have cleanliness OCD?
    Apr 21, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  7. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Only washing hands, but probably nope xd
    Apr 21, 2021
    One Eyed Owl and Muhammad Husayn like this.