1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by greenboy_01

1. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Its a trap
    May 26, 2021
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's some fax right there
    May 26, 2021
  3. greenboy_01
    greenboy_01
    Yeah it's a trap I watched a short clip. I was disgusted that this is all alowed on twitch and that young kids can watch it.
    May 26, 2021
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No real nudity is being shown since its in a hot tub and a swimsuit, not underwear, making twitch thumbs up to that shit and making it very easy for streamers with huge tits to make easy dubs.
    May 26, 2021
  5. greenboy_01
    greenboy_01
    Yeah true but it's just crazy, people donating hundreds of dollar to see the girls doing squads and shit. They steal other streamers viewers and as long as I know twitch is a platform to stream games and not sexual content.
    May 26, 2021
  6. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Some girls are desperately in need for those cash, i feel bad for them actually, Sad that i even busted a nut to them, wtf me.
    May 26, 2021
  7. Deleted Account
  8. greenboy_01
    greenboy_01
    lol it's just the same as onlyfans and stuff it's a weird type of women in my eyes. They would do everything for the money .
    May 26, 2021
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    One has to do what one has to do to get bread. So long as they can live with it.
    May 26, 2021