1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by JedWiley

1. Abzu
    Abzu
    come in my place you will know everything about mirror people are murdered for speaking the truth you don't know 1% of my story so better have some empathy i thought this forum was about helping people rather than mocking and being hostile, would you accept your brother being raped, father being killed, several murders attempts throughout the years for petty things.
    May 28, 2021
  2. Abzu
    Abzu
    i was almost strangled and sexually abused too in a rehab
    May 28, 2021
  3. Abzu
    Abzu
    and like 5 murders attempts because they thought i used to fap even the night before flying whole crowd gathered and my head was hit really hard on ground take that
    May 28, 2021
  4. Abzu
    Abzu
    you guys can mock me all you want then have no answer to anything i say hypocrisy at it's best that's what mostly pissed me off this forum is profap rather than nofap and even mods don't give a shit and my godse pic got rejected alex rhodes probably works for secrety society.
    May 28, 2021
  5. JedWiley
    JedWiley
    Wow, did i address you? No. I have never spoken to you before. Do you know my story? No. Have you got a clue about my life, my childhood? No. So what about the people who have been through worse than you and me but triumphed in life regardless. A lot of what you said is unhinged and no one knows what you are saying. I have done 3 years NOFAP
    May 28, 2021
    Nathan Harris likes this.
  6. JedWiley
    JedWiley
    And stop ranting all over my page
    May 28, 2021
    Nathan Harris likes this.