1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ὀρφεύς

1. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Watched P. I am weakling af and I just didn't MO just by coincidence. I want to cry at this moment. Some of the people there managed so many times to get to 100 days, and I didn't improve anymore.
    Jul 13, 2021
  2. Toni7
    Toni7
    Stay strong my friend. You wull get there. Have a rutine use your enregy somewhere else. You gkt this!
    Jul 13, 2021
  3. swazzy1
    swazzy1
    Things u get easily in life doesn't have much of value. Keep trying one day u'll conquer it, ur happiness and freedom will be greater than them and ur creator will be more proud of u than them. Have self compassion,be occupied ,exercise,pray,etcs.
    Start anew,all the best!
    Jul 13, 2021
  4. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Thank you guys, but it seems I didn't improve. But actually I know how to do this, I just didn't pay for preparation, only for the result. Preparation is important.
    Jul 13, 2021
  5. Eeva
    Eeva
    I know it's difficult, but you simply must try harder, it is the only way.. Yesterday I struggled and wanted to give in, but I just remind myself of the commitment to myself, and how I will feel if I break that commitment. I Know how it feels, very well by now and I don't want to go there again.
    Jul 13, 2021
  6. Eeva
    Eeva
    The desire to change our life must come deep from within and we must be absolutely serious about it. In all my experience of rebooting in past 4 years, this is the most important.. it is 100% or nothing.

I agree to be well prepared is also important.. good luck!
    Jul 13, 2021
  7. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Yeah... Just I have a lot of troubles right now in my family, that's why... :( Everyone is fighting and I try to mediate.. Every second I am prepare for those things related to my family, and I don't even can do anything..
    Never have been so struggling like right now...
    Jul 14, 2021
  8. Eeva
    Eeva
    Aw sorry to hear of the family troubles, sending my best wishes. Don't be too hard on yourself then, it's not easy with difficult circumstance.. I know too well.. hmm, well maybe try adjust your goals, take little steps to where you want to be.. and don't despair, things can and will get better in time.
    Jul 14, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Hey hey Cat, remember everyone has their own progress and no two progresses are exactly the same. I mean i was in your situation, and i got the big DRIVE that f this, why the hell i have to make the toll on my mental mind, and my deepest desire is just, just living a simple life with less mental toll like that...
    Jul 17, 2021
    Kuroi Yume, Ὀρφεύς and Toni7 like this.
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like my friends are. They’re capable, confident in their own skin. And i know i just have to own myself back, not being a Slave to PMO. Sorry so sorry about your fam though. Hope you gain more strength and courage to resolve the problem inside and affect your outside world, people, family. I just know that you have that will power to HEAL, but it’s just you haven’t fully use it potential yet.
    Jul 17, 2021
    Kuroi Yume, Ὀρφεύς and Toni7 like this.
  11. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    Thanks for your support guys. Incredible, but trying to be kind and not blaming anyone actually works. Problems are almost solved in my family as much as was possible. Now I realized that this time is really hardcore and I don't need to push it on private goals and here I am, at least not fapping.
    Jul 17, 2021
  12. Ὀρφεύς
    Ὀρφεύς
    It's really important to adjust your routine according to faced difficulties in life. Again, thanks very much for your support!
    Jul 17, 2021