1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The human failure

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good! Keep going sir. Don't take any pills that reduce testosterone or anything like that. If what you're after is a girlfriend then girls PICK UP on the increase in testosterone.
    Oct 22, 2016
  2. Name_Withheld
    Name_Withheld
    great, worried about your pills you were taking sorry if i got you angry or something
    Oct 22, 2016
  3. The human failure
    The human failure
    Don't worry about the pills, they're still in the mail. I don't think you wanted to hear this but it's that fact that make me feel better.
    Oct 22, 2016
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just don't take the pills. Girls pick up on your testosterone
    Oct 22, 2016
  5. The human failure
    The human failure
    It's okay, I've resigned the fact that no girl would like me no matter how much testosterone I have.
    Oct 22, 2016
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There'll be someone for you. I've never had that much attention from girls either. Maybe change something about yourself. Try a new haircut or take up a new hobby and meet people through that. Always try to be sociable to appear confident
    Oct 22, 2016
  7. The human failure
    The human failure
    Here's the thing, and my main problem. As long as my body looks like this I can't have any confidence in myself. Also I'm planning to get a pixie cut this December. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Oct 22, 2016
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well have confidence in yourself!
    Oct 24, 2016
  9. The human failure
    The human failure
    That's the plan!
    Oct 24, 2016