1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by The human failure

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What's garbage about that? Girls won't go for someone that hates themselves. Begin to like yourself and gain confidence in yourself, and someone will find you :)
    Oct 26, 2016
  2. UnorthodoxBox
    Oct 26, 2016
  3. The human failure
    The human failure
    It would help if they weren't asking for the impossible >.<
    Oct 26, 2016
  4. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Yeah, I dislike dating articles for the same reason.
    Oct 26, 2016
  5. The human failure
    The human failure
    I know right? It's like "wow, I've never thought about not hating myself before! It's soooo easy!"
    Oct 26, 2016
  6. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Haha, yeah...I get what you're saying. For me, it's like "I already hated myself, and now you're telling me that I'm un-datable because I hate myself? Thanks, now I hate myself for hating myself" and it becomes a vicious cycle.
    Oct 26, 2016
  7. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    My friend suggested that I need to learn how to forgive myself, so I can acknowledge my issues without maligning myself for having them. Maybe that's what we need?
    Oct 26, 2016
  8. The human failure
    The human failure
    Heheh maybe! I have no idea how to do that though xD I'll have to try that once I figure out exactly how to do it. Cause right now I have no idea!
    Oct 26, 2016
  9. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Oct 26, 2016
  10. The human failure
    The human failure
    Self hatred is the product of love? I've never heard that before. Interesting >.<
    Oct 26, 2016