1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by _Rasha_

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    it's not about the days! if you really want to quit forever, does it really matter if you started now of 22 days ago?
    Aug 22, 2021
  2. D_rax
    D_rax
    Did you relapse? İf not, I see no reason not to keep counting.
    Aug 22, 2021
  3. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @CarP explanation in previous comment dear CarP :) it feels like cheating. I have an active imagination O.O I just saw the pictures and went the rest of the way in my head
    Aug 22, 2021
  4. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @D_rax , depends on what relapse means *face palm**keeping palm there & hiding behind it* I explained in yesterday's status
    Aug 22, 2021
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    okay, I quess you need to draw the line between seeing P and watching it
    you shouldn't count fantasies as a relapse but that doesn't mean you should fantasize, got it?
    Aug 22, 2021
  6. D_rax
    D_rax
    A genuine accident isn't a relapse. İf you sought it out, it is a relapse. But if it flashed in front of you and you fled from it as soon as you could, it's not a relapse.
    Aug 22, 2021
  7. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Aug 22, 2021
  8. Redemptionisrequired
    Redemptionisrequired
    Of course, that's only if that's part of your goal on nofap!
    Aug 22, 2021
  9. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    It is a part of journey, even I used to get thoughts, meditation helps clear the mind.
    Aug 23, 2021
  10. 1427
    It's not a relapse, your brain is trying to rationalise its way into a relapse, hence the guilt. Don't worry about it, just fend off the chaser.
    Aug 23, 2021
  11. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Aug 23, 2021
  12. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @D_rax that's the problem, I didn't flee when seeing it, just stared 0_0*face palm*
    Aug 23, 2021
  13. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Redemptionisrequired not fantasizing? yeah It's totally one of my goals. thanks for the post link! really <3
    Aug 23, 2021
  14. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    thanks for ur words @1427 , will do!
    Aug 23, 2021