1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by _Rasha_

1. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    and Idk if I like my life or hate my life. my life should really make up It's mind!... like really!... I'm still waiting life!... alright goodnight... DRINK WATER REMINDER!
    Aug 24, 2021
  2. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Out of so many sperms, you have won the race. Live the life happily.
    Aug 24, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Watch out those fanfics and novel then. They cause me relapses in the past cause I fantasized about the characters. Just a reminder to you sis, pls be aware of what you’re consuming :D
    Aug 25, 2021
  4. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    Aug 25, 2021
  5. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Halpherisdusfrey , yeah, I kinda count the fanfic or novel relapse by itself 0_0 I thought I hated romances till I discovered Stucky. it has a nice equal power of 2 sides in it. they cause me relapse in my internet addiction though :) can't stop! ... thanks sis , I am ^-^ you be careful as well
    Aug 25, 2021
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hope you can love your life. At any rate you should never never hate your life. Yeah, sometimes we just do. It's ok. But we shouldn't. Maybe if you killed a ton of people, then you can hate your life ;)
    Aug 25, 2021
  7. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @garmenclyde thank you buddy, will do that :) also I'll try my best not to kill a tone of people O.O
    Aug 26, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @_Rasha_ me was Hannigram :D i don't really read any fic now @@, i mean i have writer friends they write Hannigram fics real good, i like the storyline more than just.. those scene. My writer friend said she wrote that.. scene because of their mere intimacy, though it's physical on fic but she means they connect in the intimate way. That's just it :)
    Aug 26, 2021
  9. _Rasha_
    _Rasha_
    @Halpherisdusfrey unfortunately I don't know them. I reread the ones I liked before. It's safer cause I know what's in it...exactly! the plot is way more interesting :) though I admit I liked the bad stuff in some of them bcs they were REALLY funny!-love <3 ^-^
    Aug 26, 2021