1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by BillyBobBoBoBo

1. palindromo
    palindromo
    It's necessary man
    Sep 2, 2021
    ICE :D and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  2. BillyBobBoBoBo
    BillyBobBoBoBo
    I still watch Youtube, but just making it as easy. Wanting to make it work in stopping my need to watch stuff on YouTube to be more productive.
    Sep 2, 2021
    palindromo and ICE :D like this.
  3. rsdot
    rsdot
    Nice one bro, uninstalling things is definitely better than falling into it or trying to resist. Keep it up
    Sep 2, 2021
    palindromo, BillyBobBoBoBo and ICE :D like this.
  4. rsdot
    rsdot
    I could learn a thing or two from your post. I'll uninstall some games i spend time on when i just feel lazy, thanks :)!
    Sep 2, 2021
    palindromo, BillyBobBoBoBo and ICE :D like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    BOBOBOBOBOBO THAT'S GREAT BOBOBOBOBOBO
    Sep 2, 2021
    palindromo and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  6. BillyBobBoBoBo
    BillyBobBoBoBo
    @rsdot Yeah less likely to look into it with the app. I still look at it on my Web browser on my phone, but at least it isn't as easy. Thiugh still have the habit of trying to look for it. But will hopefully go within time. Best of luck with your endeavour with the game apps.
    Sep 2, 2021
  7. BillyBobBoBoBo
    BillyBobBoBoBo
    @ICE :D That's BillyBobbobobo XD. But thank you fir the words of encouragement
    Sep 2, 2021
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Youtube addiction is a litteral pain in the ass. I uninstalled it a few months ago and honestly…..it feels great. It sucks our attention. Stay away for a few months before you think you could use it in moderation.
    Sep 2, 2021
    BillyBobBoBoBo and ICE :D like this.