1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Halpherisdusfrey

1. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    But i try to make judgement based on what i know, information and what to me is anchored, like basic knowledge about communication, about when you wake up you need to eat breakfast (i had a fuss w my bro this morning).
    Sep 19, 2021
  2. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And since i may conflict with a person on this problem, this aspect of them, it doesn’t mean they are overall bad.
    Sep 19, 2021
  3. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like the person i sweared “Asshole” in the “conversation with your abuser” story of me in Sep 12th, to his aspect of communication to some, he was indeed an asshole. But in other aspects like studying? Treating his people/friends/family?

I don’t know :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  4. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So nobody is absolutely perfect. And that’s why i may called him “asshole” in the context of the communication of him. But in other aspects? I have no information.
    So no judgement on that.
    Sep 19, 2021
  5. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Like me. In the aspect of Nofap? I’m good :)
    In the aspect of my Electrical Engineering major? Not that great, still a lot to learn.
    Sep 19, 2021
  6. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    “Seek to understand, then to judge” is the motto of me - as me leading an ISTJ personality :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  7. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So if in a hypothetical situation where i meet him? Just basic communication, “hi and bye”. It’s up to the situation to decide what to do. Otherwise, a greet is least and enough to remain polite.
    Sep 19, 2021
  8. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    So though i know my freakin horrible language i told my story to you of the conversation with the person, to be honest,

I don’t want to holding grudge or think bad about anyone. It’s just “River water does not violate with the well water”, it’s just he doesn’t fit me, neither do i.

I don’t hope to get along with everyone everything i meet. It would be a disaster:)
    Sep 19, 2021
  9. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    I mean like broad variety of people, dozens or hundreds... if all people stay in a small corporation like a company, it’s a different thing.
    Sep 19, 2021
  10. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 19, 2021
  11. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    This makes me realize i can sympathize for other’s inconsistencies
    Sep 19, 2021
  12. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause no one is perfect, neither do i. And i tell them what is their inconsistency through the conflict. They take it and change themselves or not, I don’t have control on that.
    Sep 19, 2021
  13. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Just “River water does not violate well water” (an idiom) and no holding grudge is the best, for my mind to working and studying.
    Sep 19, 2021
  14. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And to the come-and-go relationships, just “no expectations” to people are the best.

And maybe to “family/relatives” relationships too. They are may display the wrong I longed to correct - but i need to step out and look clear. Talk with calm and serene manner. Real calm.
    Sep 19, 2021
  15. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Cause sometimes i overtalk to my bro and he’s being tired of my long speech. I read some articles about giving and taking advices too, one from Harvard Business Review.
    Sep 19, 2021
  16. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And to me, I acknowledge this and many of my weakness and continue to work on those “inconsistencies” of work.
    Sep 19, 2021
  17. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    And some weaknesses and frustrations in communication with others too.
    Sep 19, 2021
  18. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    I guess this is with most of us. So let’s not worry about that. We can also question ourselves who on earth is a perfect human being. Literally there’s none. If a person is famous he might have some family problems. If he’s poor he has monetary problems. The fact is that a human can never be satisfied with what he has so I guess this is Normal human tendency to be imperfect. BTW I am a ENFJ. :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  19. King Carlsen
    King Carlsen
    I think that’s what makes this world a beautiful place to live in. Everyone can be their own selves there’s no pressure of being a perfectionist. We often get overwhelmed by recent happenings and our emotional health but when we look about life in others perspective it is a lot different. I hope you get this point. :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  20. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz got cha dear. “Look about life in different perspectives” is what i’m trying to do man :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  21. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz Communication to people sometimes harsh and hard to get to-the-point - if our ego or theirs too high.

Giving advice coming from a self-less place. It’s about the valid and useful advice, not about who’s giving it and never be :)
    Sep 19, 2021
  22. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @helloguyz (from The Art of Giving and Taking advice of Harvard Business Review)

As i remember, @palindromo is an ENFJ? Is my memory right?
    Sep 19, 2021
  23. palindromo
    palindromo
    Yes. I think we have such different personalities with yours that a confrontation would be interesting
    Sep 19, 2021
  24. Khufu
    Khufu
    i wish i can agree with her that its ok too be human but i cant do it,
    Sep 19, 2021
  25. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @palindromo anyone can be confronting, any personality can do that. Enough drive and suffer, it will happen @@
    Sep 19, 2021
  26. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 19, 2021
  27. Khufu
    Khufu
    ok man
    Sep 19, 2021
  28. palindromo
    palindromo
    Sep 20, 2021
  29. palindromo
    palindromo
    sorry for the semantic errors. This is a good summary of the book. It can be read in 2 hours
    Sep 20, 2021
  30. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @palindromo I see. Those tips are actually quite... manipulative and i'm not sure I can communicate this way. Except those with listening people's story and give critics in private. And this way of communication kinda flattery and too many words, not my usual kind of to-the-point communication.
    Consider Dale's an ESTP
    Sep 20, 2021
  31. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    Sep 20, 2021
  32. palindromo
    palindromo
    For sure he has a different personality. But i don't agree with these profiles created by votes. Like Jesus was an ENFJ , please...
    Sep 20, 2021
  33. Halpherisdusfrey
    Halpherisdusfrey
    @palindromo well, idk :) that's how people type celebs based on what they show... i mean, i don't go there to vote cause i don't know much but yeah, it does show the person holding a type @@
    Sep 21, 2021