1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jzclo

1. dank123
    dank123
    If you can easily do 17 days then you weren't addicted or overdoing it in the first place IMO, people who are addicted benefit, if you're just breezing through 17 days then you probably weren't doing it a lot.
    Oct 12, 2021
  2. Jzclo
    Jzclo
    Oh no, I had a massive issue with fapping I couldn't help myself. I would go on and off bearing in mind, this is probably my 100th take and I still have not yet managed to reach day 30. I commenced this in 2020 January btw.
    Oct 13, 2021
  3. dank123
    dank123
    Oh ok, damn, you haven't felt more energy? Didn't you notice your hair is healtheir? These are the two things I notice from the start, more motivation, etc.
    Oct 13, 2021
  4. Jzclo
    Jzclo
    I have felt a couple of benefits, such as skin is really glowing, hair not really anything. I get a couple of stares from females, however, I don't wanna assume it's because they're attracted.
    Oct 13, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and Aléxandros like this.
  5. Jzclo
    Jzclo
    Also, I have been going to the gym, but because my classes have begun, I try to go here and there.
    Oct 13, 2021
    Muhammad Husayn and Aléxandros like this.