1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pauley

1. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Wish you the best!
    Jul 27, 2023
    Ank07 and Pauley like this.
  2. Pauley
    Pauley
    Jul 29, 2023
    Ank07 and White Sheep like this.
  3. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    How is that thing going?
    Oct 9, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  4. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep The Next thing on my schedule is actually buying a new PC and playing some Diablo 4 :D Haven't actually played in maybe a year. YouTube's addictive design is somewhat of a problem for me sometimes though.
    Oct 14, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  5. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    That's good! I am happy you can enjoy stuff that way...healthy way.

YouTube can be addicted. But kind of things do you watch?
    Oct 16, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  6. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep Are you into gaming? You said once that you played some older game, I forgot which one it was. In my opinion, modern games tend to be very addictive, because they figured out how to design them to exploit human weaknesses. Still, I love competitive gaming and eSports.
    Oct 16, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  7. Pauley
    Pauley
    Since I don't watch TV anymore, I watch almost everything on YouTube: e-/sports, learning the topics I need for my studies/work, stand up comedy, political satire, etc. But also of course funny animal videos like spunky :D I guess animal videos is something you enjoy too?
    Oct 16, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  8. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yeah. I have played Heroes of Might and Magic 3. But even tho it's all with my husband played a lot till we got bored it lol. Now that we have a TV we play rocket league! My husband downloaded lots of gsmes so we could play together but all of them are about killing, blood, horrendous looking creatures and they look so real that I freak out, just rocket league has worked for me lol!
    Oct 16, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  9. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I have played the version where I participate with real people and I have always failed xD when I parnter with Letter and we fight againts other pair, we wim most of the time. I need to have more practice
    Oct 16, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  10. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    I see. Yeah I watch animal videos too! They are fun
    Oct 16, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  11. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep To this day, there have been so many games developed that playing old school is a great choice, in my opinion. Most new games pretty much remake what has been done with unethical game design choices like micro-transactions and addictive game design.
    Oct 20, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  12. Pauley
    Pauley
    Oct 20, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  13. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Well maybe you can try that game then. It's about strategy.

Oh my! Yeah rocket league is challenging!
    Oct 20, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  14. Pauley
    Pauley
    @White Sheep HMM Looks pretty fun. Definitely got to try it someday... you two play in a 2 player mode?
    Oct 20, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.
  15. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Yeah. As a team against other 3 to 6 ai'. But you can play by yourself and it's definitely fun
    Oct 20, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  16. Pauley
    Oct 24, 2023
    White Sheep likes this.