1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sekhmet the Fury Bringer

1. 牢不可破
    牢不可破
    What if I told you Truth is a Person? ;)
    Feb 16, 2017
  2. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    I'd believe you :)
    Feb 16, 2017
    牢不可破 likes this.
  3. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Lol I know it's not in a hit, pill, tab, dose, powder, or plant I can tell you that much from experience...
    Feb 16, 2017
    牢不可破 likes this.
  4. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    #TruthPill is from this image I saw on Instagram once that really resonated with me, one sec I'll share the quote.
    Feb 16, 2017
    牢不可破 likes this.
  5. 牢不可破
    牢不可破
    I can tell you the same thing. My truth used to be in pills, powders, dabs, tabs, and doses.
    Feb 16, 2017
  6. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Ok, "The Pill That Everyone Wants, But Can’t Seem to Swallow." Just an image of a pill with truth written on it and someone about to put in there mouth. I think I responded like I swallowed the entire bottle of truth pills.
    Feb 16, 2017
    牢不可破 likes this.
  7. 牢不可破
    牢不可破
    Reminds me of a quote "The Truth will set your free, but first it will piss you off."
    Feb 16, 2017
  8. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    As for plants, I believe there are indigenous people's who do gain certain truths through them but much of the modern day world has twisted their sacred use for indulgent purposes.
    Feb 16, 2017
  9. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Ayahausca retreats for example have grown popular but I feel they aren't effective without a trained shaman if one has to even contemplate turning to ingesting something other than sacred scriptures, prayer, etc. perhaps for truth.
    Feb 16, 2017
  10. Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    Sekhmet the Fury Bringer
    I've lost my mind so many times on mushrooms and gained nothing for it in the end. Lol ok enough about hallucinogenic plants LOL. I recently tried San Pedro within the last year, and also gained nothing. With a Shaman in Peru perhaps I would have gained a lesson but alas I neglected other ways of finding the Truth for the quick fix.
    Feb 16, 2017