1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IggyIshness

1. August One
    August One
    Before I answer, let me ask you, WHAT IS AGE?
    Feb 23, 2017
  2. IGY
    IGY
    [QUOTE="August One, post: 746503, member: 107512"]I'm not really 96 that's just a metaphor for being at a deadly stage of addiction, my time has run out to not stand for what I believe in. If I get pulled under by my own devil inside well it's gonna have to be reworked in the furnaces of karmic retribution most likely.[/QUOTE]
    Hmm, who knew? LMAO! XD
    Feb 23, 2017
    August One likes this.
  3. August One
    August One
    Well what exactly is age if anyone wants to discuss it? Do you think we only live one life? I will share quotes it's an interesting conversation here we could have.
    Feb 23, 2017
  4. August One
    August One
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis
    Feb 23, 2017
  5. August One
    August One
    You're not going to get an easy answer from me here.
    Feb 23, 2017
  6. August One
    August One
    “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the heck she is.”
    ― Ellen DeGeneres
    Feb 23, 2017
  7. August One
    August One
    “The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.”
    ― H.L. Mencken
    Feb 23, 2017
  8. August One
    August One
    “It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.”
    ― Edgar Allan Poe
    Feb 23, 2017
  9. August One
    August One
    “No, that is the great fallacy: the wisdom of old men. They do not grow wise. They grow careful.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
    Feb 23, 2017
  10. August One
    August One
    “I don't believe in aging. I believe in forever altering one's aspect to the sun. ”
    ― Virginia Woolf
    Feb 23, 2017
  11. August One
    August One
    This one is gonna go on for days. See you another time.
    Feb 23, 2017
  12. IggyIshness
    IggyIshness
    How long has it been since you were born?
    Feb 23, 2017